This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

2013-02-28 Tooling Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Tooling Meeting Template

Meeting Information

HL7 Tooling Meeting Agenda/Minutes

Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270;
Participant PassCode:586935#
GoToMeeting URL:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/699884034

Date: 2013-02-28
Time: 2PM Eastern
Facilitator: Andy Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso
Attendee Name, Affiliation
x Woody Beeler, Beeler Consulting
x Wilfred Bonney, HL7 HQ
x Joshua Carmody, HL7 HQ Tooling Administrator
x Dennis Cheung, eHealth Ontario
x Jane Curry, Templates, OHT liaison
x Walter Grant, VA
x Lynn Laakso, HL7 HQ Tooling Support
x Abdul-Malik Shakir, CIC liaison
x Andy Stechishin, Co-chair
Michael van der Zel, co-chair
Quorum Requirements Met (co-chair plus 3 counting staff): (yes)

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  • Roll Call & Agenda Review
  • Approval of previous minutes from 2013-02-21 Tooling Call
  • Review action items -
    • #2520 Josh to Update the EA license management process document.
    • #2503 Jane and Lynn need to get feedback from Tooling and the Board on the policy implications for the Tooling Strategy.
    • #2504 Andy needs to create PSS for education effort.
    • #2506 Andy will check with Vocab to get them in touch with ES on the UCPRS project, and Woody has volunteered to test -
    • #2510 Andy will draft a project scope statement to further flesh out the ontology work and express what has to be done and will consult with Rik on its development.
    • #2509 Andy will draft a PSS for extension of MIF- to OWL conversion of artifacts, expected by the next Tooling teleconference in two weeks. - this week?
    • #2508 Tooling needs to address conflict and quorum issues relating to projects for which the cochairs are involved. Defer to 2/21
    • #2511 Michael will create a first draft product matrix reflecting changes based on the product strategy.
    • #2512 Lynn will follow up with John Quinn on EHR-S FM project extension approval supported by Tooling and outstanding approval by John Quinn
    • #2513 Tooling to develop a template for what a tooling requirements report needs to contain. Assigned to Michael for now
    • #2514 Michael will create a PSS for the UML Tooling BoF. Initial draft has not yet been circulated to the list.
  • Update on C-CDA task force requirements alignment with available tools
  • Review projects:
    Tooling-sponsored Projects
  • Other/New Business
    • Revised Tooling DMP draft for review to accommodate co-chair conflict of interest


Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
Call to order 2:05 PM

  • Roll Call & Agenda Review approved by general consent
  • Approval of previous minutes from 2013-02-21 Tooling Call Motion by Jane, seconded by Lynn, approved unanimously
  • Review action items -
    • #2520 Josh to Update the EA license management process document. Josh is aiming for March 14.
    • #2503 Jane and Lynn need to get feedback from Tooling and the Board on the policy implications for the Tooling Strategy. We're not sure if the Board is okay with the policy implications so we're not sure if we should proceed with the strategy as defined. Lynn will call John directly or forward to Karen.
    • #2504 Andy needs to create PSS for education effort. Woody has joined the call but Andy has not yet sent to Education. Jane moves and Joshua seconds approval with amendments. Andy will assist in the preparation of materials if Lynn does the nagging. Vote: unanimously approved.
    • #2506 Andy will check with Vocab to get them in touch with ES on the UCPRS project, and Woody has volunteered to test - Andy raised this with Vocab. They have a standalone version but must not lose sight of requirements for HL7 to run it.
    • #2510 Andy will draft a project scope statement to further flesh out the ontology work and express what has to be done and will consult with Rik on its development. Rik is working on requirements and once done, can bring to Tooling for inclusion in PSS. Change tracker.
    • #2509 Andy will draft a PSS for extension of MIF- to OWL conversion of artifacts, expected by the next Tooling teleconference in two weeks. - V04 reviewed with edits to make V05. Woody moves and Jane seconds approval with edits. Unanimously approved.
    • #2508 Tooling needs to address conflict and quorum issues relating to projects for which the cochairs are involved. Address in agenda for DMP.
    • #2511 Michael will create a first draft product matrix reflecting changes based on the product strategy. Cover in agenda.
    • #2512 Lynn will follow up with John Quinn on EHR-S FM project extension approval supported by Tooling and outstanding approval by John Quinn - Lynn will add to her phone call agenda.
    • #2513 Tooling to develop a template for what a tooling requirements report needs to contain. Assigned to Michael for now - no update available
    • #2514 Michael will create a PSS for the UML Tooling BoF. Initial draft has not yet been circulated to the list.
    • #2515 Woody agrees to produce the scope to hack some transforms that will combine data from combined MIF files, and the message reference file that is generated as part of the ballot, to create submission content to HingX using the HingX API. In such a way that it gets the base definitional elements of the ballot and a summary of high level vocabulary dependencies and Concept domain dependencies.
      • Woody needs to get the format for bulk submission through the API; Josh notes you use Base64 when HTTP form post data is large. Easiest is XML to XSLT to create a text string. Woody will send a link to the spec to Josh to review. If it's still unclear Jane can reach out to HingX team to get a walkthrough.
  • Update on C-CDA task force requirements alignment with available tools
    • Jane reports she offered to give them a demo of HingX and discuss how its features might meet their requirements, not to set it up for them to show how it meets their requirements. 2 PM MST, 4 PM EST on March 5. Need to add an entry to the concall list.
  • Review projects:
    Tooling-sponsored Projects - defer discussion to first item next week after clarification with John
  • Other/New Business
    • Revised Tooling DMP draft for review to accommodate co-chair conflict of interest. Jane moves acceptance with further edits on the call. Woody seconds. Unanimously approved. Andy sent the changes to Freida for PIC's review.

Adjourned 3:00 PM EST

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • Lynn will call John directly or forward to Karen to confirm the policy implications of the Tooling Strategy.
  • Woody will send a link to the HingX API spec to Josh to review.
  • Lynn will update the DMP on the website and for WGH tracking.
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Return to Tooling


© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.