2013-02-04 Rx Conf Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Tom de Jong (Chair)
- Hugh Glover
- Julie James
- Scott Robertson
- Stephen Chu
- Yan Heras
- John Hatem (scribe)
- Mark Kramer
- Wendy Scharber
List Serve Discussions
- Role of Pharmacy WG in Structured Documents project on Clinical Oncology Treatment Plan CDA IG
- Yan Heras reviewed the content via a Go To Meeting conference. The content included pharmacy drug regimens for clinical oncology treatment. Action Item: Yan was asked to provide copies of the content and materials she reviewed, and she agreed to share the content.
- Tom D. responded that pharmacy will target getting a response back later in the week. The initial plan was to conduct feedback via the list serv, and depending on the feedback/issues, a follow up meeting will be created if needed.
January 2013 Ballot Reconciliation
- Action items from WGM? NO DISCUSSION
Normative Edition publishing
- Status (Scott) NO DISCUSSION
Planning for Out of Cycle Meeting
- Hugh led a discussion with Tom about the Out of Cycle meetings.
- General agreement to hold a meeting in the Netherlands in June to coincide with a IHE pharmacy meeting.
- Tentative dates discussed: June 12th joint with IHE, and June 13th and June 14th for Pharmacy OOC.
- Scott Robertson moved that we accept the dates as proposed by Tom D ( June dates). Tom de Jong seconded.
- Vote: For: 4; Against: 0; Abstain: 0.
- Agenda for this meeting would focus on Medication Profile.
- Locations for this OOC was also discussed, Tom to provide more details.
- Hugh led a discussion about an earlier OOC in England led to general agreement to not hold an in person meeting, but instead target a virtual meeting sometime in April.
- No date confirmed.
- Agenda for this meeting would focus on Pharmacy FHIR content.
Medication Statement Service
- request to publish
- note - it appears that there this project has missing ballot reconciliation packages posted from September 2012
- Hugh has requested that Pharmacy create a final document and submit it for publishing.
- After brief discussion a motion to Request to Publish the Medication Statement Service was moved by John Hatem, seconded by Scott Robertson. Vote: For: 5; Against: 0; Abstain: 0 ( note: Tom, Wendy and Yan were not on the call at this time)
Ordering Service Interface Specification Project
- Request to co-sponsor - Review Project scope statement
Action Items from Previous Meeting
- Spanish V3 Presentation - Tom to contact Alberto to get permission to make it more public - NO DISCUSSION
- Hugh reviewed the current state of the FHIR work on Medication Order. He displayed a constrained medication order model based on the workgroups input from previous meetings. The plan is to continue work on this pharmacy resource in upcoming meetings.
- Next meeting - February 4, 2013 4pm Eastern