2013-01-07 PA Call Minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Patient Administration Call

Meeting Information

FHIR Work Meeting Minutes

Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270
Participant Passcode: 986210
Go to Webex Meeting
Meeting Password: pawg1234
Host Key: 973475

Date: Friday January 07, 2013
Time: 12:00 PM (US Pacific Time, GMT -7)
Facilitator Line Saele Note taker Alex de Leon
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Line Saele HL7 Norway
X Alex de Leon Kaiser Permanente, USA
X Irma Jongeneel Nictiz, Netherlands
X Helen Drijfhout HL7 Netherlands
X Alexander Henket HL7, Netherlands,
X Brad Fonseca Canada Infoway, Canada

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Review ‘infractions’ on PBX Metrics
  2. Update 3 year work plan
  3. Assign follow up on action items.

Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
With only 2 attendees, the WG continued in an attempt to address the “infractions” within the PBS metrics document. Using the minutes from last call, the members continued with updates dated 2012-01-04.

The WG members opened the PBX Metrics document (PBS_Metrics_20121120_Nov2012.xls), opened to the Summary Report tab and filtered by “Patient Administration Work Group”. This resulted in a listing of 10 infractions. 7 of which showed milestones >120 days and 3 of which were unpublished ballots/CMET. The WG proceeded with addressing these:


Line 173 Patient encounter message

The WG found the PSS to this item in Project Insight with the number of 736 within the scope statement, there was a reference to previous project (# 489). The current project was started to continue the publication cycle and consolidate the nine encounter topics into one to reduce the complexity of the standard.

Action: Update the 3 year work plan with both project numbers and update the next milestone date. The current date is May 2012. The next milestone should be Sept 2013 normative ballot. Fix 3 year work plan. Send email to TSC with updated status. Send to PMO with new date.

2013-01-04 3-year workplan downloaded and updated with the project #736 (plan already had #489). Alex to compile retraction emails and send to the TSC.

Line 174 Interdependent Registries

Action: Retracted due to lack of participation.
2013-01-04 The WG needs to find out how to retract. Email from Karen van Hentenryk indicates that the method to retract is within the GOM (section# 15.04.02). Alex to read and follow up.

Line 175 Service Delivery Location

The WG did research in past minutes to try to find the status of this item. It appears that in the January WGM (1/21/10) for 2010 reconciliation was done on this topic. It appears that it should have been moved to normative after that time. So, it appears that the administrative work to do so was not followed through.

Action: Need to F/U to assure that this shows as normative as of January 2010 WGM. After which we believe the project can be closed.

2013-01-04 Line checked the 2012 normative edition of the standard. It shows as DSTU. In fact the entire PA content seems to show as DSTU in the last normative content. We will need Alexander Henket to advise on the true status of this content.

2013-01-07 The WG checked the minutes of 01-21-2010 of the Phoenix WGM which showed 5 comments received and reconciled, meaning the ballot was ready for normative. Apparently, the final actions to make it normative was not taken. We need to ask HQ to upgrade this status to normative. Action: Summary to HQ on research in an email along with request to publish as normative. Responsible: Alex

Line 177 Personnel Management CMETs

2013-01-07 This shows prjt insite next milestone behind > 120 days. The WG did some research to try to find out the intended work that was to be done on this. We were able to find some documents, but nothing that defines what the work is to be done. Since this is the case, the WG agreed that we should retain the CMETs as they are, and retract this project. We also assured that this is not in our 3 year work plan, so we could just retract.

Line 602 Scheduling CMETs, Release 10

2013-01-07 The WG reviewed this. There seems to be one negative vote. Irma is willing to look into this if we can identify the negative vote content. Action: Alex to contact HQ to ask for the negative vote information and forward to Irma. If this can be reconciled then the WG will submit this for publication to HQ.

This was as much as the WG was able to get done on this call. The WG will reserve time during the WGM in Phoenix to go through the remaining 3 items (2 are duplicates). We may schedule time so that Irma can join (who will not be at the WGM.

Adjourned: 12:09 PM PST.

Meeting Outcomes

Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • Next telecom meeting Monday, January 7, 2013

Navigation

Return to PA Main Page © 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.