This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

20121213 arb minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

ARB - Meeting (Date in Title)

Agenda

  1. Call to order
  2. Roll Call
  3. Approval of Agenda
  4. Approval of Previous Minutes
  5. SOA Mission and Charter
  6. Report from Architecture Project
  7. FHIR
    1. Management
    2. Governance Board
  8. BAM
  9. Other business and planning
    1. Agenda for Phoenix WGM
  10. Adjournment

Meeting Information

HL7 ArB Work Group Meeting Minutes

Location: Telcon

Date: 20121213
Time: 4:00pm U.S. Eastern
Facilitator Charlie Mead Note taker(s) Julian, Tony
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Bond,Andy NEHTA
. Constable, Lorraine Constable Consulting Inc.
X Curry, Jane Health Information Strategies
X Dagnall, Bo HP Enterprise Services
. Grieve, Grahame Health Intersections Pty Ltd
. Hufnagel, Steve U.S. Department of Defense, Military Health System
X Julian, Tony Mayo Clinic
. Loyd, Patrick ICode Solutions
. Lynch, Cecil Accenture
X Mead, Charlie National Cancer Institute
X Milosevic, Zoran Deontik Pty Ltd
R Parker, Ron CA Infoway
. Quinn, John Health Level Seven, Inc.
. Guests
X Kreisler, Austin HL7 TSC Chair
X Luthra, Anil NCI
X Pech, Brian Kaiser Permanente
X Shakir, Abdul-Malik City of Hope National Medical Center
.
. Legend
X Present
. Absent
R Regrets
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Minutes

  1. Approval of Agenda and Minutes
    1. Motion to approve minutes of the December 6, 2012 meeting
    2. Vote (5-0-0)
  2. SOA Mission and Charter
    1. Charlie: SOA makes no reference to SAIF. COuld make reference to conceptual level. Could talk about importance of traceability in SAIF. Suggested that the SOA group recast their mission and charter with reference to SAIF.
    2. Zoran: I would like to strengthen the references to SAIF.
    3. Charlie:there is a dialect in OWL for contract interfaces. A big project in Belgium is using it to success. Charlie will send link.
    4. Jane: They do need a SAIF linkage to static semantics, requirements, and domain analysis models, so we can show traceability.
    5. Abdul-Malik: Was this approve by the TSC?
    6. Charlie: Approved by steering division, but no reason for TSC.
    7. Austin: Only disaproved may be brought to TSC under current GOM. Based on works in progress, Charlie can bring to the TSC and recommend changes.
    8. Abdul-Malik: Charlie should suggest specific wording changes.
    9. Charlie: Zoran would you be willing to help suggest some candidate language.
    10. Zoran: Add a change here or there.
    11. Abdul-Malik: Will this lead to looking at the Mission and Charters for all work groups, not picking on SOA?
    12. Austin: Yes, as they are revised. Ever work group is responsible for looking at these at they come forward.
    13. Abdul-Malik: Would like to see those from STRUCDOC. I would not like SOA to feel singled out. All Work groups should consider language.
    14. Austin: Charlie, useful point to bring forward.
    15. Charlie: Should we formally approve
    16. Motion
      1. SOA should recast their charter.
      2. Zoran and Charlie will work on changes to the SOA charter
      3. all work groups will work to fix their mission and charter as they revise (Jane/Abdul-Malik)
    17. Vote (6-0-0)
  3. California meeting on Sunday, December 16, 2012
    1. GTM goto meeting 915-545-658
    2. There will be a thirty minute call at 6:00pm Eastern for update
    3. Issues will be posted to the list as they arise.
  4. Adjourned at 4:30pm Eastern

Tony Julian 21:38, 13 December 2012 (UTC)