20121213 arb minutes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
ARB - Meeting (Date in Title)
- Call to order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Previous Minutes
- SOA Mission and Charter
- Report from Architecture Project
- Governance Board
- Other business and planning
- Agenda for Phoenix WGM
|HL7 ArB Work Group Meeting Minutes
Time: 4:00pm U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator||Charlie Mead||Note taker(s)||Julian, Tony|
|.||Constable, Lorraine||Constable Consulting Inc.|
|X||Curry, Jane||Health Information Strategies|
|X||Dagnall, Bo||HP Enterprise Services|
|.||Grieve, Grahame||Health Intersections Pty Ltd|
|.||Hufnagel, Steve||U.S. Department of Defense, Military Health System|
|X||Julian, Tony||Mayo Clinic|
|.||Loyd, Patrick||ICode Solutions|
|X||Mead, Charlie||National Cancer Institute|
|X||Milosevic, Zoran||Deontik Pty Ltd|
|R||Parker, Ron||CA Infoway|
|.||Quinn, John||Health Level Seven, Inc.|
|X||Kreisler, Austin||HL7 TSC Chair|
|X||Pech, Brian||Kaiser Permanente|
|X||Shakir, Abdul-Malik||City of Hope National Medical Center|
|Quorum Requirements Met: Yes|
- Approval of Agenda and Minutes
- Motion to approve minutes of the December 6, 2012 meeting
- Vote (5-0-0)
- SOA Mission and Charter
- Charlie: SOA makes no reference to SAIF. COuld make reference to conceptual level. Could talk about importance of traceability in SAIF. Suggested that the SOA group recast their mission and charter with reference to SAIF.
- Zoran: I would like to strengthen the references to SAIF.
- Charlie:there is a dialect in OWL for contract interfaces. A big project in Belgium is using it to success. Charlie will send link.
- Jane: They do need a SAIF linkage to static semantics, requirements, and domain analysis models, so we can show traceability.
- Abdul-Malik: Was this approve by the TSC?
- Charlie: Approved by steering division, but no reason for TSC.
- Austin: Only disaproved may be brought to TSC under current GOM. Based on works in progress, Charlie can bring to the TSC and recommend changes.
- Abdul-Malik: Charlie should suggest specific wording changes.
- Charlie: Zoran would you be willing to help suggest some candidate language.
- Zoran: Add a change here or there.
- Abdul-Malik: Will this lead to looking at the Mission and Charters for all work groups, not picking on SOA?
- Austin: Yes, as they are revised. Ever work group is responsible for looking at these at they come forward.
- Abdul-Malik: Would like to see those from STRUCDOC. I would not like SOA to feel singled out. All Work groups should consider language.
- Austin: Charlie, useful point to bring forward.
- Charlie: Should we formally approve
- SOA should recast their charter.
- Zoran and Charlie will work on changes to the SOA charter
- all work groups will work to fix their mission and charter as they revise (Jane/Abdul-Malik)
- Vote (6-0-0)
- California meeting on Sunday, December 16, 2012
- GTM goto meeting 915-545-658
- There will be a thirty minute call at 6:00pm Eastern for update
- Issues will be posted to the list as they arise.
- Adjourned at 4:30pm Eastern
Tony Julian 21:38, 13 December 2012 (UTC)