20120913 Q1 Tooling WGM Notes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tooling Meeting Template
|HL7 Tooling Meeting Agenda/Minutes
Location: Baltimore Guest Room 503
Time: 9:00 am EDT
|Facilitator: Jane Curry||Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso|
|x||Jane Curry, Co-Chair|
|x||Lynn Laakso, HL7 HQ Tooling Support|
|x||Walter Grant, VA|
|Quorum Requirements Met (co-chair plus 3 counting staff): no|
V3 Generator, Migration Planning, HingX Participation
- Call to order 9:10 am, by Jane
- Woody not in attendance and has no update on the V3 Generator
- Walter wishes to discuss interest in Messaging WorkBench
- Jane gives background on HingX and shows a slide presentation; HL7 signed the alpha project agreement this week and received our agreement back from OHT. Tooling will steward the pilot use of the alpha release of HingX. Projects supported from Tooling, Publishing, and Templates.
- Jane then demonstrates HingX. Walter notes that they could put the MWB and the related VA tutorials and resources into HingX. He will talk with Rod K on a creating a joint VA/NIST "community" in HingX.
- Walter asks about OHT tools for creating profiles. Jane says the OHT Architecture Council is to identify what needs to be registered in the tool. They have not completed registry of their artifacts.
- He'll also mention it to the OSEHRA group, "Open Source EHR Agent" for Vista users that vet changes to the VA Vista software.
- Interest on the MWB, with the passing of Pete Rontey. Plan was presented in May with a presentation from Rob Snelick. We'll have a better update in Q2.
- Adjourned 9:59 AM EDT
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.