This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

20120531 arb minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

ARB - Meeting (Date in Title)

Agenda

  1. Call to order
  2. Roll Call
  3. Approval of Agenda
  4. Approval of Minutes
  5. Report from Architecture Project
  6. Update from TSC meeting on Risk Assessment Project
  7. Review wikipedia SAIF
  8. FHIR
  9. Other business and planning
  10. Adjournment

Meeting Information

HL7 ArB Work Group Meeting Minutes

Location: Telcon

Date: 2012MMDD
Time: 4:00pm U.S. Eastern
Facilitator Parker, Ron Note taker(s) Parker, Ron
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Bond,Andy NEHTA
. Constable, Lorraine Constable Consulting Inc.
X Curry, Jane Health Information Strategies
X Dagnall, Bo HP Enterprise Services
. Grieve, Grahame Health Intersections Pty Ltd
X Hufnagel, Steve U.S. Department of Defense, Military Health System
. Julian, Tony Mayo Clinic
X Loyd, Patrick ICode Solutions
. Lynch, Cecil Accenture
. Mead, Charlie National Cancer Institute
X Milosevic, Zoran NEHTA
. Ocasio, Wendell Agilex Technologies
X Parker, Ron CA Infoway
. Quinn, John Health Level Seven, Inc.
. Guests
.
. Legend
. Present
. Absent
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Minutes

  1. Agenda: Jane adds Risk Assessment Project Redefinition
  2. Minutes
    1. Motion to approve previous minutes Jane/Stephen
    2. Vote 6-0-0
  3. Patrick: Arch program much better attended call. There is energy and focus.
  4. Jane: The Architecture program has been renamed from SAIF Arch Program to HL7 Arch Program
  5. Jane: Review of revised Risk Assessment Project Scope Statement
  6. Scope has changed at direction of TSC. This project is becoming a new project which supercedes the one under the Architecture Program. (828 will be closed, new number will be opened).
    1. Charlie as SAIF Facilitator, Jane and Austin leads. Ron will participate as this is integrally linked with FHIR Governance task force activities. Ron comments that linking FHIR Governance to Strategic Initiatives and assessing risk is key to that activity.
    2. We need to document the potential risks to achieving Strategic Initiatives by end of July.
    3. One of the challenges with this project, is we need to have the list of all activities, and then map those against the strategic initiatives. So we need a dependency in the project with whoever will provide that list.
  7. One of the products is a Risk Assessment Artifact Definition List.
  8. NEXT ARB MEETING:
    1. review Jane’s revised project scope statement for Risk Assessment Project.
    2. Tony and Ron to have developed ArB Agendas between now and Sept WGM to ensure we meet all our obligations.
  9. NEXT TSC Meeting:
    1. Ron to ask advise we are working on the revised project statement. Give them where we link to the Risk Project wiki page from: TSC page or HL7 Arch Program page? Goal is for Jane to take the finished scope statement to TSC on the second Monday in June