20120427 templates minutes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|HL7 Templates Working Group Meeting Minutes
Time: 3:00pm U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator||Mark Shafarman||Note taker(s)||Mark Shafarman|
|yes||Shafarman, Mark||Shafarman Consulting, Inc.|
|yes||Heitmann, Kai||HL7 Germany|
|yes||Gower, Corinne||HL7 New Zealand.|
|Quorum Requirements Met: No|
- Kai reported that NICTIZ had agreed to take part in the Templates ITS Pilot, and that he was still waiting to hear from ELGA. We received word from Kai on May 4th ( before the weekly conference call) that ELGA has also agreed to participate.
- We clarified a further point about the Pilot ITS participations from Kai: i.e. that the Templates ITS pilot will not include a DECOR templates editor, but will use DECOR canonical form to transmit the template specifications. This is consistent with the current language, so nothing needed to be added.
- Mark reported that MNM had approved the Templates ITS with one minor addition, and Andy reported via email that Tooling had also approved it. Earlier this week SD approved the templates ITS without any changes, so it's ready to go to the TSC, where it is scheduled for their 8 May conference call.
- We reviewed the first version of the activity diagrams that Corinne has created. These are needed to resolve the one negative we received on the January 2012 ballot of the Templates Registry Business Process Analysis. Jane suggested that some additional detail could be added on the state transitions that take place at the registry. Corinne will provide updated diagrams for next week.
- We continued planning the agenda for the Working Group Meeting, including the work of
- updating the Templates Wiki pages, with recent meetings and minutes, and links to WG current projects. )(Corinne has already made good progress on this)
- planning to create a wiki page for the many various template projects happening now; plus the various groups/organizations (in and outside of HL7; and internationally) that need to be involved in the next version of the DSTU.
- completing the approval processes for the Templates ITS Pilot--Andy and John have volunteered to coordinate this work prior to and/or at the upcoming WGM. It is now scheduled for the next FTSD steering division (see item 3 above).
- We need further coordination will the FHIR and CIMI projects, as well as the HEART project, and also with SD. For the Templates Interchange Format DSTU project, we will start to collect/document the lessons learned from existing projects, including metadata, registry, vocabulary, and governance experiences.. Note that Andy has contacted Grahame, who has volunteered to attend our Friday Q1 session at the WGM.