This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

20120406 templates minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Minutes Template

Meeting Information

HL7 Templates Working Group Meeting Minutes

Location: Cyberspace

Date: 2012-04-06
Time: 3:00pm U.S. Eastern
Facilitator Mark Shafarman Note taker(s) Mark Shafarman
Attendee Name Affiliation
yes Shafarman, Mark Shafarman Consulting, Inc.
yes Heitmann, Kai HL7 Germany
yes Curry, Jane Health Information Strategies, Inc.
yes Roberts, John Tennessee Department of Public Health
yes Gower, Corinne HL7 New Zealand.
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes


Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. The Templates Registry project needs to be closed (# 611), as we no longer have volunteers to complete it.
  2. The updated Templates DSTU, now called the Templates Interchange Format DSTU (#272) needs to have the dates updated (and the minutes from the appropriate WG meeting updated to show that it was approved by the TSC). Mark has volunteered to do this.
  3. The Templates ITS project needs to be updated as agreed in this meeting (see attachment), and then "socialized" by the other WGs . It needs to be approved by Foundations, and then the TSC. John has volunteered to do this.
  4. John will finish socializing the ITS. He confirmed that Strucdocs did approve it at the January, Thursday Q2 session but noted that the minutes are not out yet. Andy will do same with MNM and ITS. Jane and Andy will do the same in Tooling.
  5. Andy and John are completing the approval processes for the Templates ITS Pilot.