20120315 arb minutes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Call to order
- Roll Call
- Agenda Approval
- Minute Approval March 8, 2012 Minutes
- Report from Patrick
- Other Business and Planning
|HL7 ArB Work Group Meeting Minutes
|Facilitator||Charlie Mead||Note taker(s)||Julian, Tony|
|.||Constable, Lorraine||Constable Consulting Inc.|
|X||Curry, Jane||Health Information Strategies|
|x||Dagnall, Bo||HP Enterprise Services|
|.||Grieve, Grahame||Health Intersections Pty Ltd|
|.||Hufnagel, Steve||U.S. Department of Defense, Military Health System|
|X||Julian, Tony||Mayo Clinic|
|.||Loyd, Patrick||ICode Solutions|
|x||Mead, Charlie||National Cancer Institute|
|.||Ocasio, Wendell||Agilex Technologies|
|.||Parker, Ron||CA Infoway|
|.||Quinn, John||Health Level Seven, Inc.|
|Quorum Requirements Met: Yes|
- Cecil sent glossary to Zoran, which he will review. He found some unusual definitions.
- Zoran will review next week and help Cecil
- Jane: We have some responses to make to Don Lloyd to make the normative edition deadline.
- Jane: We have to let Don know when we will be done with the PDF for the normative edition.
- Charlie: Bo and Charlie are working on the introduction.
- Content reconcillation must be done by March 18.
- Tony sent an e-mail to Don Lloyd re publishing in the normative edition.
- Cecil: We will use the process to clean up all of the definitions, and organize as a consistent definition across HL7.
- Cecil: We need to define the priorities, and remove the duplicates.
- Adjourn at 4:43pm U.S. EDT