2012-08-20 Rx Conf Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Melva Peters (Chair), Hugh Glover (Scribe), Julie James, Wendy Huang, John Hatem
- SubstanceAdminSubstitutionReason - Wendy Huang
- Wendy explained that new text had been provided to define this concept. Julie thought the main issue was that Jean-Henri had said our model couldn't actually represent "didn't substitute".
Jean-Henri to provide to list reasons why model can't support required concept.
- Standardized Code Set for Approach and Target Sites
- Wendy explained that Terminfo is not looking at the best way to manage pre-coordinated terms (eg "Left Arm") and thought the approach site vocabulary might be an interesting use case for them if Julie would like to take it forward. Julie felt that there were no great business drivers at present but if some arose they could take it forward. Melva said we would keep the issue on the back burner for the presnet.
Wendy had to leave for another call at this point.
- NCTIZ Meeting
- Joint meeting with IHE Pharmacy
- Out of Cycle
Not discussed because Tom not on the call.
January 2012 Ballot
- withdrawal of negatives / ballot preview
Melva will ask Jean-Henri exactly what the issue is here.
Hugh will help request withdrawal of negatives if necessary.
Working Group Meeting Agenda Planning
- See Wiki page for draft agenda September_2012_Pharmacy_WGM_Agenda
The agenda was reviewed and some changes made.
- John to bring outstanding items
- There were two items - one about Medication CMETs which will be added to the Baltimore agenda and the
other about a missing ExpectedTime.
Jean-Henri to add the missing ExpectedTime to the DMIM
- Hugh following up with Marco
- No progress
Monday, August 27, 2012 at 4pm Eastern