2012-05-28 Rx Conf Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Melva Peters (chair)
- Tom de Jong (scribe)
- Hugh Glover
- Julie James
- Stephen Chu
- Marco Demarmels
- John Hatem
- Immunization - Stephen Chu/Tom
- Stephen's original requirements were met by the Immunization models
- It seems like most are also covered my Med. Admin. Event/Statement
- Question remains if Immunization should be aligned with Rx models?
- Action 1: check if requirements are met by Med. Admin./Statement
- Action 2: check with PHER how to achieve closer model alignment
Review of Vancouver WG Meetings
- Teleconference schedule
- E-mail vote confirmed that current time is 'least bad'.
- Minutes from Vancouver need to be gathered and completed.
- Note to always make sure that a minute-taker is assigned.
- IDMP Ballot Reconciliation
- Hugh will plan times for reconciliation discussions (so Japan can join).
- After the calls, he will bring results to Pharmacy WG for a final vote.
- Quorum may be a challenge, so outcomes will not be voted on during calls.
- FIHR project approved
- forwarded to Steering Division for approval
- good session with Grahame, Lloyd and Ewout
- focus on Prescription, Dispense, Administration & Statement
- Prescription resource made by Ewout & Tom, purely as a draft
- Action: we need to discuss if we want to remove Pharmacy resource (or review it)
- Medication Statement RMIM
- is it intended to be an open query?
- most use cases would be patient-centric, but not all
- so it's not a problem that patientId is not mandatory
- Nutrition Orders Project
- request from O&O to be a co-sponsor
- Stephen asks if scope includes parenteral nutrition (TPN)?
- if it does, then this should be covered by Pharmacy models
- motion to approve Rx as a co-sponsor
- with a request for clarification on the issue of parenteral nutrition
- (Stephen/Tom; 5-0-0)
- Action: Melva will request clarification from O&O
- Medication Profile Project
- PSS has to be reviewed
- Melva will include Stephen's comments
- on agenda for next call
- No discussion about content in Vancouver
- NCPDP offered to add their definitions
- Marco and Tom did not find a common time to meet
- lots of input from Jacqueline Surugue from IHE
- Marco gave access to the document to more people
- Action: Melva will ask Tim & Scott if they want to update the definitions
- Marco will then add them as editors of the doc
IHE Joint Meeting
- joint day with IHE on October 24th
- Pharmacy OOC meeting on Oct 22/23
- location Paris, Phast offices
- back-up for first two days could be Nictiz, The Hague
- Proposal to have Pharmacy OOC meeting (Hugh/Tom; 6-0-0)
- Action 1: Hugh will do the paperwork for the OOC meeting
- Action 2: Tom will enquire with Phast for room on Oct 22/23
Common Product Model
- Ballot reconcilliation meetings (Hugh)
- Hugh urges others to take this seriously, since several major issues will be discussed
- when calls have been scheduled, there should be an effort to have good Rx participation