2012-04-02 Rx Conf Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Attendees

  • Chair – Melva Peters, Scribe - Hugh Glover; Jean-Henri Duteau, John Hattem, Garry Cruickshank, Julie James, Scott Robertson

List Discussions

  • Meaningful Use email

Nothing further to add - Hugh has responded to the eMail from Hans to say we have nothing to add to existing comments from committee members but we wish to be kept in the loop.

Ballot Prep

  • General Ballot Issues

This is generally OK though there are still some outstanding iteems that Jean-Henri will negative ballot.

Jean-Henri to circulate the list of outstaanding items to co-chairs.
  • Normative Edition

Will be available in about 2 weeks.

  • IDMP

There are some small edits to make but generally progress is OK.

Vancouver Agenda

  • Interim co-chair

Tom will not be in Vancouver and Hugh and Melva have a number of other commitments so an interim co-chair may be required.

 MOTION: Adopt Scott as an interim co-chair for the Vancouver meeting,  Proposed Hugh, Seconded Jean-Henri.  Passed 6,0,0
  • Clinical statement session
Hugh coordinate with Rik Smithies
  • FIHR
    • need to get PSS reviewed and approved
Hugh to post PSS to the List and include on next weeks agenda
  • Other Changes

Mon Q2 and Q3 move to Tue Q3 and Q4

Hot Topics - Review on Monday Q2

Tom to check that joint with Structured Doc will go ahead

Q1 Wed IDMP

Q4 Wed remove Christian Hay and IDMP

Melva will make changes to agenda
Melva to eMail Lynn Lakso that agenda exists

Action Items

  • Glossary - no update
  • Clinical Statement - no update

AOB

None.