2012-03-26 Rx Conf Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Attendees

  • Chair – Hugh Glover
  • Melva Peters - scribe
  • Scott Robertson
  • Jean Duteau
  • Julie James
  • John Hatem

List Discussions

  • Product Hierarchy discussion
    • Jean raised the issue on the list and Gunther has responded
    • need to work through the issue and determine how best to resolve to make the hierarchy correct
Action:  Add as a hot topic item and find some time in Vancouver to discuss
  • Meaningful Use email
    • There was some discussion
    • John and Scott indicated their organizations are reviewing and responding
    • Scott indicated he will post to the Pharmacy LIst if he identifies any issues that should be raised to Pharmacy

Ballot Prep

  • General Ballot Issues
    • new PubDB has been provided to Don Loyd
    • we didn't get everything done, but we can deal with this on the ballot comments
  • Normative Edition
    • may not be available yet, but commenters should be able to review on Ballot site as the models have not changes
  • IDMP
    • Hugh is working on some content - expects to have it ready by Tues/Wed this week.

CPM deprecating ‘lotnumber text’

  • Wiki has been updated
  • may go to harmonization in the fall

Vancouver Agenda

  • reminder that we will be working Friday
  • Melva and Hugh to add in their availability to agenda on Wiki
  • Tom will not be in Vancouver
  • Items to add
    • Hot Topics session
      • Product Hierarchy
      • Use of terminology in CPM for Pharmacy
  • Clinical statement session
Action: coordinate with Rik Smithies
  • FHIR
  • need to get PSS reviewed and approved
Action: the issue has been resolved - Hugh to post to the List and included on next weeks agenda
Action: coordinate time with Graeme and Lloyd

Action Items

  • Glossary - no update
  • Clinical Statement
    • DMIM has been updated
    • once Jean has completed his validation, he will reach out to John

AOB

None.