2012-02-06 Rx Conf Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Attendees

  • Chair - Tom
  • Scribe - Melva
  • Marco D
  • Bill Hess
  • Line S
  • Jean D
  • Scott R
  • John H
  • Hugh G
  • Julie J
  • Rob H

Agenda

  • List Discussions
    • Hugh's issue about specifying the realm and the possibility that a US realm specific project may influence the direction for other realms
      • RCRIM PSS -ve vote (Hugh) -
      • US Realm PSS concerns (Hugh)
    • IHE Pharmacy Joint Meeting
      • IHE Pharmacy has requested that we consider a joint meeting with them either in June or October 2012
      • requested that we have as much notice as possible as some members need as much time as possible to get approvals
      • concerns about dates and venues - have had 3 OOC meetings in Europe
      • do not need to decide at this point - will keep on the agenda
      • Hugh to post doodle poll - will need possible date, locations and agenda/scope
  • Out of Cycle Planning
    • Approvals received from HL7 Norway
    • Approvals from TSC - approved
      • we need to submit meeting notice by next week to give 30 day notice
    • Agenda planning
    • Presentations for Day 1 - Line to send out emails
    • preparation of materials
      • order - day 1
      • dispense - day 2
      • need to consider administration and possible infusion (possibly in storyboards)
        • suggested we add a page on the wiki for discussion of infusions
      • Material needed
        • current models - Jean
        • storyboards - Hugh/Melva
        • out of cycle minutes and interaction diagrams from Paris - Hugh
        • change related to clinical statement - John/Jean
  • Harmonisation Proposals
    • Material Form
      • revise description, examples and text
      • Moved by Julie and seconded by John Hatem to endorse this proposal
      • carried 10/0/0
    • Container Form
      • add a new concept domain as a child of MaterialForm
      • proposed change of "identifies" to "describes"
      • moved by Julie - seconded by Jean Duteau to endorse this proposal with the change of "identifies" to "describes" in the description
      • Carried 10/0/0
    • Combined Dose Form
      • moved by Julie - seconded by Melva Peters to endorse this proposal
      • Carried 8/2 abstain/0
  • Action Items
    • Services project - reminder there is a call tomorrow
    • Glossary - DEFERRED TO NEXT MEETING
      • Julie will do a first rough pass through the list putting suggested definitions in place as the prefered ones
      • Tom will translate alll remaining Dutch content
    • Vocabulary - mapping to SNOMED - DEFERRED TO NEXT MEETING
      • review outcome of Julie's discussion with Vocab
  • Republishing/Normative Edition Update
    • Jean will reach out to Hugh with specific request
  • Planning - DEFERRED TO NEXT MEETING
    • Review 3 year plan projects for potential start date -
      • 241 - Generic patient-Related Pharmacy Query
      • 245 - Patient Medication Contraindication Query - Release 1
      • 855 - FIHR in the Pharmacy Domain
      • 856 - Medication Profile Definition
      • 857 - Pharmacy Use cases to determine how our requirements can be met in CDA
  • IHE Medication Profile/Pharmacy Functional Profile - DEFERRED TO NEXT MEETING
    • Medication Profile page on Wiki - DEFERRED TO NEXT MEETING
  • Hot topic page on Wiki (Hugh) - DEFERRED TO NEXT MEETING
  • Clinical Statement
    • John and Jean to discuss
  • Calendar Page on Wiki - DEFERRED TO NEXT MEETING
  • AOB
    • Vancouver agenda on wiki? (Hugh) - DEFERRED TO NEXT MEETING
    • Each WG to have a tutorial - update from Roundtable (Hugh) -DEFERRED TO NEXT MEETING
    • PSS posted from Scott - DEFERRED TO NEXT MEETING
    • Tom will send out a summary of the IHE Pharmacy F2F meetings held last week in Paris
    • Line to send out agenda and request for presentations for Day 1