This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

20110511 SAIF AP ConCall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

SAIF Architecture Program – 2011-05-11 Meeting

Return to SAIF Architecture Program Wiki Home Page<br\> Return to SAIF AP Meeting Minutes and Agendas


Meeting Logistics

Agenda

  1. Role Call
  2. Agenda Review
  3. Review WGM agenda (any project updates that can be added?)
  4. SAIF and Sound White Paper Document - Review Feedback from the team's review of the document
    1. Jane comments on 2011-05-04: Perhaps defer publication of this until the SAIF Artifacts definition has been completed (targeted for May), since the Artifacts are referenced in the White Paper.
  5. Review project list to see if some should be brought in under the SAIF AP umbrella (#1855)
    1. How to go about this task?
      1. Assign as homework?
      2. Spend 10 minutes each meeting and walk thru by SD? (FTSD first)
  6. Pilot Coordination updates (Rick Haddorff)
    1. Any new Coordination items? (Team)
    2. Project Schedule progress (Rick Haddorff)
  7. May 25 Conference Call - Continue with or cancel?
  8. Action item review (see below)
  9. Next steps

Action Items to Review

1865: Determine what steps needs to be completed to acquire the EA software<br\> 1868: Determine how to actually get the EA Software to the modelers. <br\> Jane: Anything new to report?<br\> See minutes below for an update from this call<br\> <br\><br\>

1862: Review the OO project and Create OO PSS's<br\> Last Update: Patrick to edit and send final versions to OO listserv for vote on 4/14 or possibly the call after (4/21)<br\> Patrick: Anything new to report?<br\> No update provided on this call<br\> <br\> 1850: ID List of Tools that the Composite Order Project Needs<br\> 2011-04-11:Collab Net, has an svn client for free. (Patrick Loyd email: As Lorraine worked through the environment, we determined that we need an ‘svn client’ to work with EA (command line). Since LC and I have previously worked on a project which required this (so we have it); but we need to be able to get this for others. <br\> Patrick: When should we take the next steps for this?<br\> No update provided on this call<br\>


Link to the Complete List of Action Items/Issues/Risks (GForge)

Meeting Attendees

X=Present on Call

Facilitator Austin Kreisler Note taker(s) David Hamill
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Austin Kreisler TSC Chair
X Brian Pech Interested Participant
X David Hamill HL7 HQ / Program Manager
Ed Tripp Domain Experts SD \ TSC
X Gregg Seppala Product Quality Plan Project
X Jane Curry Tooling
Jim McClay Emergency Care
John Moehrke Security Cookbook
John Quinn HL7 CTO
X Lloyd McKenzie MnM Work Group / SAIF Implementation Guide Pjt
Lorraine Constable Composite Order Pjt \ OO Behavioral Framework Pjt
Patrick Loyd OO Work Group / Composite Order Pjt
X Rick Haddorff Project Services WG / SAIF Pilot Coordination Pjt
X Robert Lario Object Management
X Steve Hufnagel ArB / SAIF Book Project / SOA
X Wendy Huang Implementation Conformance WG
Gary Dickinson EHR WG
Pat Van Dyke EHR WG
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

Review WGM agenda (any project updates that can be added?)

  • Dave requested that the CMET Management work be included in Austin’s presentations
  • Main focus will be governance

SAIF and Sound White Paper Document - Review Feedback from the team's review of the document

  • Regarding Jane’s comment on postponing the publication of it.
  • Rick agreed that it’s a good idea to put it on Hold.
  • Jane: Governance discussions may impact the White Paper as well.

Review project list to see if some should be brought in under the SAIF AP umbrella (#1855)

  • What criteria do we want to use to determine in/out of scope of SAIF AP.
  • Austin felt the governance discussion would impact how we define what should/should not be included
  • Jane: One governance criteria should be does the Work Group’s products influence the products of other Work Groups (examples, CDA, CMETs, etc)
  • Review FTSD projects first; SSD SD are the two biggest SDs to review
  • Go Forward: Spend 10-15 minutes as a group to go through the projects

Pilot Coordination updates (Rick Haddorff)

  • No progress since last week regarding the schedule.
  • New Item added was: information model consistency
  • "From an Ioana email regarding modeling of citizenship in CDA R3, but per Austin, the broader issue is how SAIF Governance will handle ""information model consistency"
  • Rick asked about actual documenting…how much is owned by the SAIF Pilot Coordination and how much is owned by the individual projects.
  • Which projects are dependent upon other project’s deliverables


EA Action Item Update

  • Jane presented her document of Managing the Sparx EA Software Keys Distribution
  • Robert asked if HL7 must use EA. Jane said no, some HL7ers use the Rational product.
  • Robert asked if there was any type of checklist or feature list to assist a user on determining which product would be best for their needs.
  • Austin indicated that the best place for this discussion is within the Tooling WG calls.

Gforge Accounts can be requested via: http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/account/?action=UserAdd

Adjourned 11:02 AM Eastern Time

New Action Items

Jane – Send Managing the Sparx EA Software Keys Distribution document to LL, JQ, Austin. Ask to have it added to Saturday’s Q2 TSC agenda.
Dave – Check the HL7 Conference Call center for this call…extend if needed. – DONE (calls occur thru Sept 2011)
Dave – Send Austin a blurb about the CMET Management effort; Austin to include it in his Orlando presentation - DONE
Dave – Add Housekeeping agenda item to our Orlando agenda (vacation schedules, next WGM meeting needs, 5/25 conf call needed or cancel?) - DONE
Dave – Update the SAIF and Sound White Paper project in Project Insight to indicate publishing it is currently on hold for the reasons discussed today - DONE
Dave – Upload the SAIF and Sound White Paper to the SAIF AP GForge Docs section - DONE
Dave – Add a link to the SAIF AP Wiki that goes to the Project Insight project spreadsheet - DONE
Dave – Add an area of ‘Standing Agenda Items’ to our weekly agendas. Include ‘Review project list to determine which should be brought in under the SAIF AP umbrella’ - DONE
Dave – Add Tooling/EA update as a recurring agenda topic on the calls - DONE