20110407 arb minutes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Call to order
- Approval of Agenda
- approval of MinutesMarch 31, 2011
- Implementation guide(s) - aka where do we go from here?
- SAIF program progress.
- Orlando Agenda
- Other business and planning for next meeting
|HL7 ArB Work Group Meeting Minutes
Time: 4:00pm U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator||Tony Julian||Note taker(s)||Tony Julian|
|X||Curry, Jane||Health Information Strategies|
|.||Grieve, Grahame||Kestral Computing|
|X||Hufnagel, Steve||U.S. Department of Defense, Military Health System|
|X||Julian, Tony||Mayo Clinic|
|.||Koisch, John||Guidewire Architecture|
|.||Loyd, Patrick||Gordon point Informatics LTD.|
|X||Lynch, Cecil||ontoreason LLC|
|.||Mead, Charlie||National Cancer Institute|
|X||Ocasio, Wendell||Agilex Technologies|
|.||Parker, Ron||CA Infoway|
|.||Quinn, John||Health Level Seven, Inc.|
|.||Shakir, Abdul-Malik||Shakir Consulting|
|.||Haddorff, Rick||Mayo Clinic|
|.||Knapp, Paul||Continovation Services Inc|
|.||Laskso, Lynn||HL7 Staff|
|.||Pech, Brian||Kaiser Permanente|
|.||Stuart, Sandy||Kaiser Permanente|
|Quorum Requirements Met: No - No chair/Vice-chair|
- Call to order at 4:09pm U. S. Eastern
- Approval Agenda
- approval of MinutesMarch 31, 2011 (Stephen/Jane)
- Implementation Guides - How do we get ourselves to IGs?
- MnM/PS are developing IG. Any company can do their own.
- ArB should serve as advisory.
- SAIF program progress
- No meeting this week due to spring break.
- Sunday ballot recon
- Tuesday reconcillation issues from visitors
- Wed q4 with SAIF program.
- Jane: MnM definition of SAIF artifacts there was an expectation that we have a differenc type of artifact in the implementation domain specific model - simplified model communicated in a implementation specific ITS.
- Where can we fit in HDATA? Should we meet jointly with ITS? Calls are Tuesday at 4:00eastern.
- It was suggested that we try to get a handle on it on a conference call before the WGM.
- Adjournment at 4:30pm EDT.
Tony Julian 20:36, 7 April 2011 (UTC)