This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

20110203 arb minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

ArB Agenda/Minutes


Time: 4:00pm U.S. Eastern

Please consult for your local times

1. Please join my meeting.

Or go to At the top of the page click on the join meeting button

Then enter Meeting ID: Meeting ID: 535-702-651

2. Join the conference call: Dial 770-657-9270 Passcode 854126#


  • Call to order
  • Approval of Agenda
  • approval of Minutes
  • Other business and planning for next meeting
  • Adjournment

Meeting Information

HL7 ArB Work Group Meeting Minutes

Location: Telcon

Date: 20110203
Time: 4:00pm U.S. Eastern
Facilitator Ron Parker Note taker(s) Jane Curry
Attendee Name Affiliation
. Bond,Andy NEHTA
X Curry, Jane Health Information Strategies
. Grieve, Grahame Kestral Computing
. Hufnagel, Steve U.S. Department of Defense, Military Health System
. Julian, Tony Mayo Clinic
X Koisch, John Guidewire Architecture
. Loyd, Patrick Gordon point Informatics LTD.
X Lynch, Cecil ontoreason LLC
. Mead, Charlie National Cancer Institute
X Ocasio, Wendell Agilex Technologies
X Parker, Ron CA Infoway
. Quinn, John Health Level Seven, Inc.
. Shakir, Abdul-Malik Shakir Consulting
. Guests
X Nelson, Dale HL7 ITS
X Beuchalt, Gerald HL7 ITS
X Milosevic, Zoran NEHTA
X Knap, Paul HL7 ITS
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes


  • Approval of Agenda - approved with additions
  • approval of Minutes - Jane Moved, John K. seconded, approved
    • presentation to provide context to the HDATA proposal - vigorous discussion on whether this is an implementation guide or an actual standards spec. Expectation to involve SOA, ITS and potentially RIMBAA. John K indicated that the HDATA packaging is a concrete example of the SOA RLUS specification. Transformation from HL7V3 or V2 specification is an opportunity that might make implementing on a simple HTTP platform simpler.
  • Decision on naming ECCF Level from CIM, PIM and PSM to Conceptual, Logical and Implementable
    • Jane moved, John K. seconded - passed
    • Cecil would like comments on the IF sent directly to him.
  • Other business and planning for next meeting
    • HDATA discussion will continue next week - John K will work with Gerald to clarify his presentation and see if SOA will participate.
  • Adjournment