2011-10-17 Rx Conf Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Chair - Melva Peters, Scribe - Hugh Glover, Tom de Jong, Jean-Henri Duteau, John Hatem, Julie James, Ana Estelrich, Derek Evans
Republished Ballot Content Status
- Jean Henri still to do a desktop publish and then John Hatem to do a QA review. Probably all done in next 2 weeks.
- Qu there is a set of reconcilliation - they look complete but don't know where they came from.
Jean-Henri to ask Rob, copy Hugh in - Need to check that proper reconcilliation has been done?
Jean-Henri to give Don Lloyd a heads up for publishing
Mailing List Topics
- V2 topic - Scott - still outstanding
- "posology" question - IHE Pharmacy List
- no obvious direction to discussion yet but mainly dosage and timing
- Julie will respond
Tom will nudge Marco to pursue this a little since he is a the "glossary man"
- Common HL7/ IHE Pharmacy Glossary
Tom will point Marco to dosage scheme
- Formal description of business architecture/workflow
- Nothing further required
- IDMP issues
- Discussion is continuing - may come up in more detail next week.
- Pharmacy Notes - Melva
- Initial notes circulated
- HL7 Newsletter article - Tom
- Draft ready to be sent out in next hour
Project Scope Statements
- Clinical Statement Project
- PSS Not reviewed yet - table to next week
- Hugh still to arrange
Julie has a number of proposals for IDMP in the pipeline - to look at next week.
- Container Cap Type
Julie explained the change in wording.
Move to aprove Tom, Jean-Henri 7,0,0
Jean-Henri explained its a technical correction
Move to approve Hugh, Julie 7,0,0
- still outstanding
Semantic text report back from MnM - Jean
- Friday San Diego discussion - text will become a code rather than a string to make it more machine processable. Code can be fixed at design time. Lloyd has submited a harmonisation proposal.
Jean-henri to review our model as and when the proposal passes.
Action Item List
- still outstanding
- How to move forward with IHE Medication Profile White paper?
Propose Use Cases as and when we find them.
Review on 7th November
- Derek asked for details of IDMP
Hugh will send links