2011-09-15 PA WGM Minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search


Patient Administration Work Group Meeting - Thursday September 15, 2011

Thursday Q1

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Hampton

Date: 2011-09-15
Time: Thursday Q1
Facilitator Jay Zimmerman Note taker Alex de Leon
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Jay Zimmerman Canada Infoway
X Alex de Leon Kaiser Permanente
X Helen Drijfhout-Wisse HL7 Netherlands
X Alexander Henket HL7 Netherlands
X Norman Doust Doust Associates
X Terje Halvorsen HL7 Norway
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 4 members): Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  • V3 Work - Registries (hosted by SOA)

Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  • Interdependent Registries

The WGs discussed the work on this project. One of the main obstacles has been the tooling. Ken Rubin noted that the PAWG could use enterprise architect, as provided by Sparx Systems for use in this effort. The suggestion is to have the previous modelier of this content export the file as "xmi", after which it could be imported for use withinin the Enterprise Architect tool.

The SOAWG suggested that we do a peer review. To do this, they suggest that only the "controversial" comments.

The groups moved on to discuss the possible due dates:

Distribution date. Saturday, October 15th Comment due date: October 25 Author Disposition Review Draft: October 28th Peer Review: week October, 31th Final Content due: November 27th

The WG feels that we will ballot for DSTU in January 2011.

The WGs decided that PAWG would host the SOA WG during Q1 and Q2 on Thursday during the next January WGM .

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • Assure that the Project Scope Statement for Interdependent Registries is updated with what has been discussed here.
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Thursday Q2

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Hampton

Date: 2011-09-15
Time: Thursday Q2
Facilitator Jay Zimmerman Note taker Alex de Leon
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Jay Zimmerman Canada Infoway
X Alex de Leon Kaiser Permanente
X Helen Drijfhout-Wisse HL7 Netherlands
. Barry Guinn EPIC
. Norman Doust Doust Associates
. Rene Spronk HL7 Netherlands
. Anita Lorck HL7 Norway
. Terje Halvorsen HL7 Norway
. Line A Saele HL7 Norway
. Corinne Gower HL7 New Zealand
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 4 members): No

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  • V3 Work - Registries

Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  • Considerations of Link/Unlink Proposal

Although the WG did not have quorum, the members continued discussion regarding relaxing the conformance on the identified entity scoping organization with in the PA D-MIM (PRPA_DM000000UV) to support the Norwegian proposal for linking and unliking. Within Rene's models, he orginially had the association from the identified person to the scoping organization as cardinality of 0..1 with the conformance of required cardinality. The WG had previously discussed relaxing the conformance from required to optional in order to support the suggestion by PA to recursive role link identified person role class instead of adding a new role link to OtherIdentifiedPerson role class as put forth in Rene's proposal. However; after reviewing the PA D-MIM, the WG noted that the model actually has the association to the scoping organization on the identified entity role class as 1..1, implying a mandatory association.

The WG reviewed the Person Revised R-MiM (PRPA_RM101302UV), the conformance of the E_Organization association to the IdentifiedPerson Role Class is 0..1. This shows that there is an inconsistency in the R-MIMs with regard to the assigning organization to the identified person role. As a result, the WG has suggestions to revise the D-MIM:

  • add a identifiedEntity.Code to provide context to what type of identifier is being sent
  • relaxing the cardinality in the D-MIM of the association to the E-Organization CMT to the IdentifiedEntity from 1..1 to 0..1 (Optional)

The WG also identified an issue with association from the entity choice subject to the careProvision act [look to right of non-person living subject entity class].

Note to publishing facilitatior (Alexander H): the 2011 ballot D-MIM does not match the normative 2011 edition. pertinentinformation1 to the procedure event is not in the ballot material.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Thursday Q3

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Suite Parlor # 1110, 1st Floor, Royal Palm Tower

Date: 2011-09-15
Time: Thursday Q3
Facilitator Jay Zimmerman Note taker Alex de Leon
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Jay Zimmerman Canada Infoway
. Alex de Leon Kaiser Permanente
X Helen Drijfhout-Wisse HL7 Netherlands
X Barry Guinn EPIC
. Norman Doust Doust Associates
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 4 members): Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics
V3 Work - Interdependent Registries Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:


Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Thursday Q4

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Suite Parlor # 1110, 1st Floor, Royal Palm Tower

Date: 2011-09-15
Time: Thursday Q4
Facilitator Jay Zimmerman Note taker Alex de Leon
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Jay Zimmerman Canada Infoway
X Alex de Leon Kaiser Permanente
X Helen Drijfhout-Wisse HL7 Netherlands
X Barry Guinn EPIC
. Norman Doust Doust Associates
. Corinne Gower HL7 New Zealand
. Gower HL7 New Zealand
X Alexander Henket HL7 Netherlands
. Corinne Gower HL7 New Zealand
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 4 members): Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics
Wrap up

  • Approve next ballot
  • Update work plan

Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

The PAWG continued with work from last quarter regarding harmonization proposals.

Wendy brought back harmonization harmonization proposal regarding AdministrativeContactRoleType.

Discussion on the definition for administrative contact role type around the requirement to have and entity player and entity scoper in the definition. IN reviewing the Service Delivery Location Active R-MIM, the WG focused on the ContactParty class with a rolelink of DirectAuthorityOver to ServiceDeliveryLocation. The WG discussed overwriting the definition of this class (ContactParty) to allow for the exclusion of Scoper and Player in the definition.

See harmonization proposal here: PA-CA201111-2.

Motion made by: Wendy to endorse the definition to "Indicates the role an entity(player) is playing as the appropriate contact on behalf of another entity (scoper), eg. the categories that might be displayed in a phone directory listinng." for the AdministrationContactRoleType concept domain definition. Second by Alex Henket Discussion. Vote: 5/0/0

The WG then discussed the "fixing" of all models based on this discusion and a decision was made to fix them as needed

Harmonization Proposal: PA-CA 201111-01 Recommendation for HL7 RIM change. Align semantics between concept print name and concept description

Motion was made by: Alex to accept the proposal Seconded: Wendy Discussion: Vote: 5/0/0

PA Chair will send the work plan to the list serve. Jay will put together the project scope statements on the list serve.

Meeting adjourned at 4:02

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)


Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Navigation

© 2011 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.