2011-08-08 Rx Conf Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search



Agenda

  • Republished Ballot Content Status
  • Mailing List Topics
  • OOC Plans
  • WGM agenda
  • CPM Governance
  • Action Item List
  • Project Planning Review
  • AOB

Attendees

Rob Hallowell (chair), Ana Estelrich, John Hatem (scribe), Tom de Jong, Scott Robertson, Melva P

Outstanding Actions from Previous Calls

none

Republished Ballot Content Status

Based on reports and discussions with Jean Duteau, we are okay per Melva and Rob H. No discussion

Mailing List Topics

there were no new issues this week.

OOC Plans

we discussed agenda topics for the joint IHE/HL7 Rx meeting and also discussed the agenda for the HL7 Rx OOC meetings. ! The topics are covered in Tom de Jong’s email from 8/8/2011. Tom reviewed them during the meeting.

Action item: Rob H to send in OOC request with agendas. Rob will also publish a list of hotels for these meetings ( including Ana’s hotel info) and send that out to the list.

WGM Agenda

not discussed

CPM Governance

no discussion this week

Project Planning Review

Melva reported that we have met deadlines for most items and that she will publish current project plan on line. We also had a short discussion on the various items that are covered for Work group Health and these will also be included in the plan and need to be discussed during the next WGM.

Action Item List

none to report/update

Action Item List

John H reported that we have 79 open items. We need to do a detailed review of these it! ems as a large number of them most likely can be closed related to recent ballot work and near term work on updating our published artifacts.

AOB

none

Agenda for next week

  • Republished Ballot Content Status
  • Mailing List Topics
  • OOC Plans
  • WGM agenda
  • CPM Governance
  • Project Planning Review
  • Action Item List
  • AOB