2011-06-13 Rx Conf Call
Hugh Glover (chair & scribe), Julie James, Melva Peters, Vassil Peytchev, Wendy Huang, John Hatem
Tom de Jong, Tim Buxton, Jean-Henri Duteau
Outstanding Actions from Previous Calls
ISO Dose Syntax
Tim will follow up as to who will taken over from Jo Goulding - probably John Arnott. Tim will drop John Quin a note that Pharmacy is interested
John will look at possibility of web space for draft publishing
Action Item List (Hugh/John)
Orlando Items - progress
John has reviewed minutes and has added them to the action item list for adding to subversion. Did not include items known to be completed.
ALL: Need to review these additions. Will review them next week.
WGM Minutes Review
- When Johnn went through minutes he found some items to improve
John will do the improvements and re-post
Vocab Harmonisation from Canada - Wendy/Julie/Melva
Wendy presented 4 proposals. Aiming to bring back to Pharmacy on June 27th at latest.
- Orderable Drug Form - definition missing. Julie - concern to make definitions consistent with CPM
- Medication Generalization Role Type - add new role of "Therapeutic Class". Problem is absence of an adequate definition.
- Query Parameter Value - adding values for identifying groups of dispenses.
- Substance Administration Type - values for SBADM.code. This is going back over difficult ground. Need to find a better means of explaining the use of SBADM.code
Hugh will send prev SBADM.code Harmonisation Proposal to Wendy. Wendy/Julie/Melva to meet for discussion on Friday
ISO IDMP Ballot Reconcilliation - Substances (Hugh)
Some discussion took place and there was a motion to accept comments proposed by Melva and seconded by Julie. The vote established that the meeting was no longer quorate and further discussion was abandoned.