2011-03-17 PA Call Minutes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Interdependent Registries Call
|HL7 Interdependent Registries Meeting Minutes
Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270
|Date: Thursday March 17, 2011|
Time: 02:00 PM (US Eastern Time, GMT -4 DST)
|Facilitator||Gregg Seppala||Note taker||Gregg Seppala|
|X||Alex de Leon||.|
- Approve agenda
- Review schedule
- Final content due March 27
- Ballot April 4 - May 9
- Ballot reconciliation May 19, Q1 and Q2 hosted by SOA (Orlando WGM)
- Review registry scenarios
- Review draft Domain Analysis Model
- Business cases
- Domain Analysis Model
- Dynamic Model
- Approve agenda
- Reviewed minutes from March 10 call
- Reviewed scenarios
- New Zealand
- Canada Health Infoway
- Agreed to include text scenarios in Annex A: Business Use Cases. The scenarios will be identified by submitting domain. The scenarios will be recorded as is (no editing to use standard actor names, no converting to formal use case language) to provide readers with sense of scope.
- Reviewed state model for registry
- Agreed that a registry may have a complex set of internal states, for example 'pending', but that DAM will focus on the state information that will be visible to external systems.
- Ioana proposed simple model that consists of active, inactive, obsolete' and that revise applies only to active. A record can transition from inactive back to active if it needs to be revised. Instead of a suspend state a record would go from active to inactive and then back to active.
- DAM models have been updated on GForge (in SVN)
- Adjourned 1:55 pm EST.
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2011 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.