2011-01-25 Rx Conf Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Pharmacy home page is here: Pharmacy_WG

Attendees

Rob (chair), Hugh (notes), Julie, John H, Ana Estelrich (Phast), Jean-Henri, Tanya

Minutes

Discussion of level of detail in WGM minutes - probably about right

Rob will post minutes and embed presentations within it.


Progress with Successful Ballots

The following either passed ballot outright or have had their negatives resolved:

  • Common order
  • Common dispense event
  • Medication Dispense and Supply Event
  • Pharmacy CMETs
  • Medication CMETs

Motion: These topics should be moved forward to normative subject to the necessary non-substantive corrections having been made. Proposed: Jean-Henri, Seconded: John Hatem Approved (5,1,0)

Rob will take appropriate action to implement the administrative steps. Topic Editors (mainly Jean-Henri and Hugh) will make the necessary content changes

Scope for OOC

John - asked are there holes in process in our modelling of the institutional process? - if so are they in scope? Also concerned to establish if existing system meet institutional IV orders, Rob thinks its OK for inbound messages not for outbound messages.

Rob - not sure if the institutional ordering step of confirming a medication order and issuing a promise back to the ordering system and an order to dispensing machines is in scope. Jean-Henri thought this was largely a question of adjusting mood codes. Overall there was a sense that if it is a new topic then it needs a new project. Julie - is this just a US requirement? Rob - IHE has this in its institutional profile so its probably a universal requirement Hugh - suggested we make a final decision next week - also ask Tom about this and if institutional order requirements in general are covered (Hugh to action)

Jean-Henri suggested Day 1 and 2 of the OOC should concentrate on the DMIM for Medication Statement, Day 3 to look in more detail at institutional, but especially to try and construct a business process drawing and gap analysis.

To ensure that sure all the V2 scope is covered (ie content that is in Chapter 4) John & Rob will identify the v2 processes that should be covered John - will finalise the scope statement for Medication statement that was begun in Sydney

Pharmacy Intro for the Wiki

Hugh - will use any introductory material people can provide to try drafting an introduction. John and Tanya may have some content and send it if possible Hugh to ask Tom if there is any Dutch content Hugh to see if the UK MIM might have useable content

Ballot Reconciliation

Rob will look at the spreadsheets ready for next week

Agenda for Next Week

  • Remaining ballot resolution
  • Institutional scope
  • OOC scope
  • Harmonisation proposal
  • Report on action items
  • AoB