2010-03-25 Call Agenda

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

To return to the >> Oncology EHR Functional Profile or Agendas and Minutes

HL7 Ambulatory Oncology Functional Profile Meeting

Meeting Logistics

Date/Time: Thursday, March 25, 2010 / 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM EST
Location: Phone: 1- 770-657-9270; Passcode: 510269
URL: http://mt202.centra.com/main/Customers/ncicb/ EventID: HL7
Attendees
  • Helen Stevens (co-chair)

Agenda

  1. Welcome and Introductions
  2. Agenda review and approval
  3. Approval of minutes from previous calls: March 18th
  4. Review Actions from previous meeting(s)
    February 11th Call
    1. ACTION: Christine will add “Nurse Navigator” to the glossary as it compares to “Care Coordinator”.
      • Open – Christine is awaiting a response from the nursing association for the formal definition.
    March 4th Call
    1. ACTION: Peter to submit guiding principle statement that can be included in the Overview and used to guide the editing.
    March 18th Call
    1. ACTION: Dr. Kevin to review Overview section 1.4 and 1.5 and update to reflect the expectation of support for the Oncology requirements either through a single EHR system, or through interoperability with a specialized modules.
      •  ??
    2. ACTION: John Ritter to provide language to include in the Overview document that speaks to the different uses of the Functional Profile.
      • Completed - see below
    3. ACTION: Kevin to put together an initial list of standards that should be included in the overview document including: Standard Name, Reference (e.g. id number, URL), description of where/how it should be used.
      •  ??
    4. ACTION: Helen to work with EHR WG and HL7 HQ to adjust the ballot strategy as discussed.
      • Completed - confirmed that we do not have to resubmit ballot request.
    5. ACTION: Helen to setup conference call schedule and highlight on the wiki the topic of discussions. March 25, April 1 and April 8 focus on preparing the Overview for ballot. April 15 Detail Requirements review (DC1); April 22 Regular team call etc...
      • Completed.
  5. Special Discussion Topics
    • This section has been added, as requested, to the start of the agenda to allow for time boxed discussions on specific topics to support the development of principles that guide the detailed analysis.
    1. No topics submitted for this call
  6. Document Review Session (1:15 – 2:30)
    • Note that this session may be extended if participants wish to continue working.
    1. Glossary
    2. Overview
      1. Overview - Helen Stevens Updates
      2. Overview - John Ritter Updates
      3. Overview - Mollie Ullman-Cullere Updates
  7. Other business
  8. Agenda items for next meeting (April 1st):
    1. Continued review and discussion of FP Overview document.