2010-03-18 Call Agenda
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 Ambulatory Oncology Functional Profile Meeting
- Date/Time: Thursday, March 18, 2010 / 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM EST
- Location: Phone: 1- 770-657-9270; Passcode: 510269
- URL: http://mt202.centra.com/main/Customers/ncicb/ EventID: HL7
- Helen Stevens (co-chair)
- Welcome and Introductions
- Agenda review and approval
- Approval of minutes from previous calls: March 4th
- Review Actions from previous meeting(s)
- February 11th Call
- ACTION: All team members to review glossary and submit changes/comments for next call.
- Open – Helen has received additions to the glossary from Marla; however, there are still several terms that need to be defined and reviewed.
- ACTION: Christine will add “Nurse Navigator” to the glossary as it compares to “Care Coordinator”.
- Open – Christine is awaiting a response from the nursing association for the formal definition.
- February 25th Call
- ACTION: Helen to contact International Council members and see if there is any interest to participate in the project before the ballot.
- February 25th Call
- ACTION: Christine to follow up with John E regarding his input/review of the Glossary
- ACTION: Marla to continue adding definitions to the Glossary for new terms
- ACTION: Peter to submit guiding principle statement that can be included in the Overview and used to guide the editing.
- ACTION: Helen to add EHR Module Certification and discussion of family history and personalized genetics to March 18th conference call.
- Special Discussion Topics (1:15 - 2:00)
- This section has been added, as requested, to the start of the agenda to allow for time boxed discussions on specific topics to support the development of principles that guide the detailed analysis.
- EHR Module Certification – Dr. Kevin Hughes (1:15 – 1:30)
- Family History and Personalized Genetics – Dr. Kevin Hughes (1:30 – 1:45)
- Discussion from Dr. Kevin Hughes and Mollie Ullman-Cullere on the impact of family history and personalized genetics standards and relation to the oncology functional profile.
- Ballot Strategy Proposal - Helen Stevens (1:45 - 2:00)
- Discussion of proposal for phased balloting to address concerns raised by team members and also enable incorporation of additional input from NCI.
- NCI caBIG project use of standards discussion – John Speakman (postponed to next call when John is available)
- Dr. Juli Klemm (Associate Director, Integrative Cancer Research Products and Programs, NCI Center for Bioinformatics) and John Speakman (Associate Director, Clinical Products and Programs, NCI Center for Biomedical Informatics and Information Technology) will discuss the strategy at the NCI and the caBIG project on the role of standards.
- Document Review Session (2:00 – 2:30)
- Note that this session may be extended if participants wish to continue working.
- Direct Care Section (DC.1)
- Direct Care Section (DC.1) Work in Progress – this version includes all comments received as of March 4th.
- Direct Care Section (DC.1) Peter Harrison comments
- Direct Care Section (DC.2)
- Direct Care Section (DC.3)
- Decision on document review for next meeting
- Other business
- Agenda items for next meeting (March 25th):
- Review of Supportive Section