20081106 Arb minutes
November 6, 2008
|Curry, Jane||ArB||Yes||Health Information Strategiesemail@example.com|
|Grieve, Grahame||ArB||No||Kestral Computingfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Julian, Tony||ArB||Yes||Mayo Clinicemail@example.com|
|Lynch, Cecil||ArB||Yes||ontoreason LLCfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mead, Charlie||ArB||No||Booz Allen Hamiltonemail@example.com|
|Parker, Ron||ArB||No||CA Infowayfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Quinn, John||ArB||No||Health Level Seven, Inc.||jquinn@HL7.org|
|Shakir, Abdul-Malik||ArB||No||Shakir Consulting||ShakirConsulting@cs.com|
|Yongjian, Bao||ArB||No||GE Healthcareemail@example.com|
Call to order
The meeting was called to order at 3:00pm U.S. EST by chair John with Tony as scribe.
- Call to order
- Approval of agenda
- Approval of Agenda for November 12-14 OOC meeting
- Other business, and planning for next meeting
Approval of minutes
The approval of the minutes of the October 20, 2008 and October 21, 2008 virtual meeting as posted to [ArB Minutes] will be held at the November 12, 2008 OOC meeting.
Approval of Agenda for November 12-14 OOC meeting
- Cecil would like us to formally go through the comments and dispositions.
- The plan is to work through a revised draft to be sent out this weekend which will be the same as before taking the comments into consideration, as well as a fleshed out governance section.
- HITSP is looking to HL7 to define these things.
- We need to plan the date/time of that telcon ASAP so we can get it communicated, specially since december holidays are usually planned in advance.
- John will add approval of October Minutes to the agenda on Wednesday, November 12, 2008.
- John did a straw poll of the agenda, and all present concured.
- The Behavioral model group is moving forward, and will publish the Behavioral Framework document by end of this weekend(11/10/2008).
- End of next week we need to understand the impact to the HL7 organization.
Other business, and planning for next meeting
The meeting was adjourned at 3:34pm U.S. EST.
Tony 20:34, 6 November 2008 (UTC)