20081014 arb minutes
October 14, 2008
|Curry, Jane||ArB||Health Information Strategiesemail@example.com|
|Shakir, Abdul-Malik||ArB||Shakir Consulting||ShakirConsulting@cs.com|
Call to order
The meeting was called to order at
- Call to order
- Behavioral Framework Introduction
- Notes on Approach
- Notes on Trajectory
- Document Walkthrough
- Next Steps
Approval of minutes
Agenda Item 1
JK welcomed the meeting and discussed the history and trajectory of the project.
Agenda Item 2
JK Walked through the relevant parts of the SAEAF document, as well as tying it the Behavioral Framework Paper
Agenda Item 3
JK Walked through the BF document. Essential concepts of Collaborations, Service Roles, and Contracts. Ties to other standards and frameworks discussed. Re: Service Classifications: JC - Informative service types - make sure the distinction is between the different types we're using and what the implications are when referring to each type, rather than having the names of the service types be normative. Group acknowledged the need to map this framework backwards to the HL7 DM work, as well as to the SOA ML work (from OMG).
Action Items and next steps
- Peer Review of document by COB Friday, October 17 for discussion during next week's ArB OOC virtual call
- AMS took task of modeling current HL7 DM concepts
- This model will facilitate the mapping from the BF to the DM
- JK, AH, and AMS will work jointly to map these artifacts to the existing SOA ML work, to extend where necessary, and to provide the profile to the HL7 community and the OMG community for harmonization. This communication should be two ways - HL7 has some additional things to say about SOA ML and needs to be informed about the gaps in our understanding of the SOA ML work.