20080616 Arb JumpStartMinutes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Minutes of the 20080616 June out-of-cycle Day 1
|Charlie, Mead||ArB||Booz Allen Hamiltonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Curry, Jane||ArB||Health Information Strategiesemail@example.com|
|Julian, Tony||ArB||Mayo Clinicfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Quinn, John||ArB||Health Level Seven, Inc.||jquinn@HL7.org|
|Robertson, Scott||guest</td<||Kaiser Permanenteemail@example.com|
|Shakir, Abdul-Malik||ArB||Shakir Consulting||ShakirConsulting@cs.com|
- 8-9 - organization, procedures, etc.
- 9-11 – Top Down Framework - Trading Partner Agreements, review and development of ‘bull’s eye’ view of services in an HL7 context, including consequences on the outer rings of the Bulls Eye (tbBAM, especially)
- 11-12 – open discussion with Observers
- 12-1 – lunch
- 1-2 – Discussion of Conformance and Compliance
- 2-4 -- review of SOA TC Dynamic Model proposal and current DM work
- 4-5 – open discussion with Observers
- AMS went over the DMP. Motion to adopt the DMP (modifying the verbage "by-laws" to "GOM") (TJ), Seconded (JC). Unanimous approval
- Reviewed agenda
- Reviewed Scope and Vision
- Reviewed Top Down Framework. AMS was concerned about the notion of TPA's - there is more value from HL7 than simply in interoperability. JC - but it is HL7's primary mission to cover interoperability. JC suggested TPA be replaced with "Information Sharing Contract". JK suggested "Interoperability Contract Specification". The "top-down framework" needs a better done slide deck.
- Discussion with Observers. Explanation between services and RM-ODP. Discussion of tbBAM. Discussion of Scope and Vision. JQ discussed the messaging of SOA out to the greater healthcare community. US Realm - payer industry (customers of X12) has made a move to clinical information. Care Management, expectation that HHS will issue final rules on attachments are motivating this. This will be a paradigm shift for Payer / NCPDP. Ed Larsen - HITSP has a portfolio of use cases. The HL7 EA can provide the organizing principle. AMS - would multiple SDOs use the same reference models?
- Homework: AMS - conceptual model of our conformance concepts
- Homework: JC - insuring that the models support verifiability; needs to be in business model; we need to be able to harmonize this with the MIF's expression of dynamic models
- Straw Poll for renaming "Trading Partner Agreement" - "Working Interoperability," "Information Sharing Agreement," "***Interoperability Service Contract Specification***" Tony Julian