20080320 arb minutes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
March 20, 2008
- Charlie Mead
- Dave Hammill
- John Koisch
- Jane Curry
- Yongjian Bao
- Mead Walker
- Tony Julian
- Abdul Malik-Shakir
- John Quinn
- Edit and approve for TSC submission the Dynamic Model Requirements Project Scope form
- Edit and approve for TSC submission the Business Model RFP Requirements Project Scope form
- Confirmation of Re-Org project TSC trajectory
- Report on Ballot QA project
- Report from CTO on DAM discussions
- Ballot Quality Project Update -- CM: They will have something for us next week (maybe two weeks). They are producing an annotated publisher / facilitator guide that can "relatively easily" improve overall ballot quality. It is a pre-screening mechinism. This will be validated and passed to the TSC upon approval. TSC will be in charge of enforcement. JC - they should talk to Tooling and Woody Beeler. AMS - we should not be bound by the restrictions of tooling. JK - take the BQ Guide as a first generation product, then vet it through ArB, and then solicit additional comments from targeted communities. This way, what goes to TSC would be the Ballot Facilitators Guide ++.
- DAM Discussions - Postponed since JohnQ is not available. Subject was brought up at TSC planning meeting. CM thinks issue was resolved. However, there is another part of this discussion will come up - granularity of models, as well as domain specificity. Suggest writing another paragraph to capture the different levels of rigor and robustness. ArB's definition is here: Domain_Analysis_Model_ArB
- Confirmation of Re-Org project TSC trajectory - Moved to submit to TSC. Motion passed unanimously.
- Edit and approve for TSC submission the Dynamic Model Requirements Project Scope form - CM: this is really a dynamic meta-model, not a dynamic model. YB - The project is to specify requirements. Another project would be focused on building the DMetaModel itself. CM: Yes ... this is the scope of SOA, INM, MnM, SD. YB: Should we specify a tool? AMS: There is a series of projects here that would fall under different committees. CM: The project is focused on what semantics that the Dynamic Meta Model should be able to express. JK - Motion to approve as modified. Seconded. Approved unanimously (JC abstaining).
- Edit and approve for TSC submission the Business Model RFP Requirements Project Scope form - Motion to approve and send to TSC. Seconded. Unanimously approved.
- CM is amazed that we are done early!
- Next steps ... Business Process Document. Dynamic Model external content (outside of HL7). Tony Julian