20080108 arb notes
January 18, 2008 January WGM Our agenda for next week will consist largely of establishing a trajectory, tasks inventory and proposed schedule, and deliverables based at least in part on the following 2008 ArB goals presented by JohnQ to the HL7 BoD:
- Reorganize and establish a new ARB based on the above mission by Jan 2008.
- Create a defined set of Architecture principles associated with each HL7 product by June 2008.
- Position the ArB to work with all relevant committees of HL7 to proactively lead HL7’s adoption of HL7’s approved Architecture and establish a process for its continuous review and update by December 2008.
- Working with the TSC, define coherent and complementary static and dynamic modeling concepts in HL7s “goal” Architecture by December 2008
- Working with the HL7 SOA Committee, develop SOA through HL7’s HSSP collaboration with OMG and deliver a first balloted reference architecture document to include a services delivery approach as a means of using HL7’s Standards in a SOA by December 2008
meeting times for Phoenix
- Sunday Q1, Q2
- Tues Q4
- Wed Q4
- Thurs Q3, Q4 User:GrahameGrieve