The Vocab TC identifies, organizes and maintains coded vocabulary terms used in HL7 messages, to enable the exchange of clinical data and information so that sending and receiving systems have a shared, well defined, and unambiguous knowledge of the meaning of the data transferred.
HL7 Vocabulary TC Infrastructure and Assets
- Compositional Expressions in HL7 Value Sets
- HL7 Oid Symposium (INM and VOCAB)
- Vocabulary/Terminfo Compositional Expression Working Group
- NLM Contract
- 16 Points Document
- HL7 Vocabulary Technical Correction Reporting
- Value Set binding
- CWE, CNE
- Revise existing Foundation Vocabulary Introduction
- Revise existing Background V3 Guide Vocabulary Section
- Vocabulary Cumulative Decisions Document
HL7 Common Terminology Services (CTS).