Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Description: CTS2 needs to be able to represent multiple versions of a coding system. The interface needs to support:
- Enumeration of the versions supported by the interface
- The ability to query version history concept code - when it was introduced, when it was changed, when it was withdrawn, what happened to it, etc.
- The ability to select a specific version of a terminology and make queries relative to that version
- Who needs it and why? - (need to fill this in
- Why should this be standardized? - This needs to be standardized because it is a generic issue that crosses specific terminologies
- Questions and issues:
- How do versions fit into the HL7 CD Data types?