Value-Based Care FHIR Mini-Connectathon 201704
This page describes the Value-Based Care FHIR Mini-Connectathon that will be held on Tuesday April 11th (1pm - 5:30pm++) and Wednesday April 12th (8:30am - 2.00pm) in Chicago, IL USA as part of the HL7 Value-Based Care FHIR Summit.
This event brings together provider, payer and vendor stakeholders to:
- Demonstrate that technical interoperability is possible, practical, “fast”.
- Discuss and test applicable to use cases of mutual strategic value.
- Identify, assess and document optimal priorities to make actionable improvements in the HL7 standards to enhance effective information exchange.
This event will focus on value-based care and other collaborative care models that require strategic, tactical and technological alignment among a variety of stakeholders and between a myriad of workforce participants. For the value-based, triple-aim focused transformation of the healthcare industry to become real, we need to have 1) strategic alignment across stakeholders as well as 2) practical, technical and achievable realtime information exchange between stakeholders.
Microsoft Technology Center 200 East Randolph Drive, Suite 200 Aon Center Building Chicago, IL
The following tracks are planned for this Mini-Connectathon. Each item links to the track description, with the coordinators name and email on the linked page.
- C-CDA on FHIR
- Care Plan
- Clinical Reasoning Track
- Financial Track
- Resource Subscription Track
To assist with management on the day, participants are *strongly encouraged* to add their name to the participants tab of the Tracking Spreadsheet as soon as possible.
Each track has a coordinator. The nominated coordinator's responsibilities:
- In the lead up to the connectathon: track participants, respond to queries about scenarios, connect participants to each other
- During the connectathon act as a test mediator / progress tracker
- track emergent issues that should be fed back to the committees
Connectathon Planning Team
If you or your company are interested in participating in the connectathon, please do the following.
- Read the Connectathon version of the FHIR Specification and the FHIR wiki if you haven't already done so, to become familiar with the concepts.
- Read the scenario descriptions below.
- Register to attend the HL7 FHIR Value-Based Care Summit, and make sure to select the Connectathon option when you do
- Optionally (but highly recommended) fill in the tracks and roles in which you are intending to participate in the Tracking Spreadsheet
Space at the venue is limited, so please register as soon as possible. Preference will be given to those who are actually participating in the technical event, but observers are welcome if space permits.
For any queries, either contact a member of the planning team, or post your question in the FHIR list server
see the Tracking Spreadsheet
see the Tracking Spreadsheet
These are the STU3 servers we are aware of:
- Health Intersections: http://fhir3.healthintersections.com.au/
- HAPI / University Health Network: http://fhirtest.uhn.ca/baseDstu3
- AEGIS.net, Inc.: http://wildfhir.aegis.net/fhir1-8-0
- Telstra Health(HealthConnex): http://sqlonfhir-stu3.azurewebsites.net/fhir
- Knapp Consulting Inc.: http://www.pknapp.com:8081/con13 (Financial Track)
- Apelon: http://fhir.ext.apelon.com:7080/dtsserverws/fhir (uid/pwd dtsadminuser/dtsadmin) and Demo Page at http://fhir.ext.apelon.com:7080/DtsOnFhirDemo/logon/Logon.action
- HSPC: http://sandbox.hspconsortium.org
- Other FHIR Connectathons:
- FHIR Connectathon 14 (January 2017 - San Antonio, TX, USA)