V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20160809
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tuesday, August 9, 2016 -- 1:00 PM Eastern
Publishing Conference Call -
GoToMeeting ID: 788-063-525
Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:
- Phone: 770-657-9270
- Passcode: 657896
- Roll call and agenda
- Approve Minutes of previous meetings July 26
- Discussion of relevance of Publishing Calendar
- ANT Refactor Project
- Around the Table
- Future Business
- Upcoming call schedule
- Deadlines and due dates
- Roll call - Andy, Lynn , Brian
- July 26 minutes; Brian moves, Lynn seconds, unanimously approved.
- Discussion of relevance of Publishing Calendar - no discussion from FHIR publishing or FMG with anyone on Publishing WG. Brian's mere presence does not bless their deviation, but FMG will need to bring change requests to Publishing for content deadlines in future. Andy will address with the TSC. MOTION: The Publishing Work Group requests that the TSC support Publishing as the sole keeper of the Publishing Calendars and ballot dates (including the final content deadline) and that changes to the ballot date or final content deadline require a formal request of Publishing with a discussion of the ramifications of the deadline change. Moved by Lynn, seconded by Brian. Unanimously approved.
- ANT Refactor Project - no activity
- Around the Table: V3 ballot issues with Assessment Scales unresolved in time for ballot content deadline will have to be resolved by ballot comment.
- Meeting schedule; consider making deadline-driven rather than biweekly. Consider revising naming to "Publishing" WG for representing all non-V2 publishing concerns. Discuss in Baltimore
- Brian will not be available for next call in two weeks.
- Adjourn 1:53 PM