V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20140627

From HL7Wiki
Revision as of 21:17, 27 June 2014 by Astechishin (talk | contribs) (Created page with "Category:V3Pub Minutes 2014 Return to: V3 Publishing Main Page > :Category:Category:V3Pub_Minutes|V3 Publishing Mee...")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: V3 Publishing Main Page > V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes > 2014

Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2014-06-27
Time: 1:00-2:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Andy Stechishin (AS) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
Jean Duteau (JD) Duteau Design
Pete Gilbert (PG)
Alexander Henket (AH) E.Novation
× Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
Beck (Rebecca) Matthews (BM) NEHTA
× Brian Pech (BP) Kaiser-Permanente
× Andy Stechishin (AS) CANA Software & Services
Michael Tan (MT) NICTIZ
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting April 11, April 18 and June 6
  3. Announcements
  4. Challenges in Ballot Process
    • Continue discussion from March 28
  5. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
    • AS will create a V3 Publishing Artifact Versioning wiki page
    • AS will explore late ballot opening as Work Group Health Measure
    • Continued work on HingX repository loading
    • Apply SPL updates to Generator
    • SNOMED Disclaimer
  6. Around the table
  7. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  8. Adjourn


Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 1:04 pm Eastern
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting April 11, April 18 and June 6
    • Motion: Approve the above posted minutes AK/BP unanimous
  3. Announcements
    • V2.8.2 is proposed by O-O, Publishing will be a co-sponsor
  4. Trifolia Workbench Update
    • Waiting on list of current ballot documents (NIB closing is June 30). Once received, AS and AK will contact the impacted projects. The July 11 teleconference will be set up as a Q & A session to assist the various projects in managing any issues that arise form the Trifolia Workbench update.
  5. Challenges in Ballot Process
    • Continue discussion from March 28
  6. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
    • AS will create a V3 Publishing Artifact Versioning wiki page
    • AS will explore late ballot opening as Work Group Health Measure
    • Continued work on HingX repository loading
    • Apply SPL updates to Generator
    • SNOMED Disclaimer
  7. Around the table
  8. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  9. Adjourned 1:13 pm Eastern.


Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .