V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20140418

From HL7Wiki
Revision as of 15:16, 21 April 2014 by Astechishin (talk | contribs) (→‎Minutes)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: V3 Publishing Main Page > V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes > 2014

Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2014-04-18
Time: 1:00-2:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Woody Beeler (GWB) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
× George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
Jean Duteau (JD) Duteau Design
Pete Gilbert (PG)
Alexander Henket (AH) E.Novation
Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
Beck (Rebecca) Matthews (BM) NEHTA
Brian Pech (BP) Kaiser-Permanente
× Andy Stechishin (AS) CANA Software & Services
Michael Tan (MT) NICTIZ
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting April 11
  3. Announcements
  4. Glossary for SAIF
  5. Challenges in Ballot Process
    • Continue discussion from March 28
  6. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
    • AS will create a V3 Publishing Artifact Versioning wiki page
    • AS will explore late ballot opening as Work Group Health Measure
    • Continued work on HingX repository loading
    • Apply SPL updates to Generator
    • SNOMED Disclaimer
  7. Around the table
  8. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  9. Adjourn


Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 1:04 pm Eastern
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting April 11
  3. Announcements
  4. Normative Edition Status
    • Significant cleanup in the last week and was able to get a complete version publishing. Will continue to work on clean up details. Still need to update schema generation
    • DL will send to co-chairs the normative edition preview site and ask for review.
  5. Glossary for SAIF
    • Should use version 2.2.1, GWB walked through ISO glossary to demonstrate capabilities
  6. Challenges in Ballot Process
    • Not discussed
  7. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
    • AS will create a V3 Publishing Artifact Versioning wiki page
    • AS will explore late ballot opening as Work Group Health Measure
    • Continued work on HingX repository loading
    • Apply SPL updates to Generator
    • SNOMED Disclaimer
  8. Around the table
    • none
  9. Adjourned 1:35 pm Eastern.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .