V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20120309

From HL7Wiki
Revision as of 15:48, 16 March 2012 by Astechishin (talk | contribs) (→‎Minutes)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: V3 Publishing Main Page > V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes > 2012

Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2012-03-09
Time: 12:00-1:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Woody Beeler (GWB) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
× George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
Jean Duteau (JD) Gordon Point Informatics
Pete Gilbert (PG)
Alexander Henket (AH) E.Novation
× Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
Patrick Loyd (PL) Gordon Point Informatics
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
Brian Pech (BP) Kaiser-Permanente
× Andy Stechishin (AS) Gordon Point Informatics
Rob Savage (RS)
Michael Tan (MT) NICTIZ
× Mollie Ullman-Cullere (MU) Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings March 2
  3. Announcements
  4. Clinical Sequencing Draft DAM
  5. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • GWB will follow up with Security model to determine if it can be opened and updated
    • GWB will produce CMETinfo.txt that contains Common Product Model CMETs
    • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
    • AS needs to add super process documentation on wiki for new Publishing Process steps
    • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
  6. Notes from Don Lloyd
  7. Around the table
  8. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  9. Adjourn

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 12:05 pm Eastern
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings March 2
    • Minute were not posted yet
  3. Announcements
    • None
  4. Clinical Sequencing Draft DAM
    • GWB recommends use of ONC format
    • Discussion on use of existing DAM formats, MU: these contain IT specific terms, whereas the ONC has aimed at a different audience.
    • Use for first ballot, which is draft for comment, in May. Will see what comments are submitted and if the format is generally acceptable to balloters.
    • Will submit in PDF
    • Will evaluate going forward
  5. Around table
    • No comments
  6. Adjourned 12:32 pm Eastern.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
  • GWB will follow up with Security model to determine if it can be opened and updated
  • GWB will produce CMETinfo.txt that contains Common Product Model CMETs
  • AS will create Publishing Steps Wiki page
  • AS needs to add super process documentation on wiki for new Publishing Process steps
  • GWB needs to add documentation on non-domain quick publishing step
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .