V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20110826

From HL7Wiki
Revision as of 05:29, 30 September 2011 by Astechishin (talk | contribs) (Created page with ":Return to Publishing Committee :Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls ==V3 Publishing Teleconference== ===...")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2011-08-26
Time: 12:00-1:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Woody Beeler (GWB) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
× George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
Jean Duteau (JD) Gordon Point Informatics
× Pete Gilbert (PG)
Alexander Henket (AH) E.Novation
× Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
Patrick Loyd (PL) Gordon Point Informatics
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
Joginder Madra (JM) Gordon Point Informatics
× Andy Stechishin (AS) Gordon Point Informatics
Rob Savage (RS)
× Michael Tan (MT) NICTIZ
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings July 29 and August 5
  3. Announcements
  4. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • AS will get a GForge project for the Publishing facilitator Guide updates
    • DL will update the Publishing Request form and the Notice of Intent to Ballot form to include a CMET list
  5. Review Next Year Ballot Calendar
  6. Policy on Ballot Patches
  7. Notes from Don Lloyd
  8. Around the table
  9. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
    2. Discussion on SVN Strategy
      • Postponed until after ballot open
    3. Review Next Year Ballot Calendar
      • Schedule for August 26
    • Motion:

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 12:07 pm Eastern
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings July 29 and August 5
    • Motion: Approve July 29 AS/AK
    • Motion: Approve Aug 5 minutes AS/PG
  3. Announcements
  4. Update on Action Items
    • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
    • AS will get a GForge project for the Publishing facilitator Guide updates
    • DL will update the Publishing Request form and the Notice of Intent to Ballot form to include a CMET list
  5. Review Next Year Ballot Calendar
    • Motion: Approve January 2012 V3 Ballot Calendar DL/AS
  6. Policy on Ballot Patches
  7. Slides for WGM
    • Group approves
  8. WGM Agenda
    • Group approves
  9. Concerns from TSC
    • number of 'open ballots' that are actually being balloted
    • WG run into resourcing issues and topics go dormant
    • GWB: should these be removed?
    • Review outdated
  10. Notes from Don Lloyd
  11. Around the table
  12. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
    2. Discussion on SVN Strategy
      • Postponed until after ballot open
    3. Review Next Year Ballot Calendar
      • Schedule for August 26
  13. Adjourned hh:mm pm Eastern.


Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
  • DL will update the Publishing Request form and the Notice of Intent to Ballot form to include a CMET list
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .