Difference between revisions of "V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20110729"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
Line 154: Line 154:
 
#**GWB addressed an issue with artifact dependency tree, was broken fixed now last step prior to declare complete
 
#**GWB addressed an issue with artifact dependency tree, was broken fixed now last step prior to declare complete
 
#*Ballot
 
#*Ballot
#**Received updates from Pharmacy and Hugh posting to preview
+
#**Received updates from Pharmacy, posting to preview
#**(shadows of participation does not work, naming)
+
#**Change made to dependency tree
#**change made to dependency tree determining full side of
+
#**Numerous ballots were withdrawn
#**numerous ballots withdrawn
 
 
#**AW asked about updated cardiovascular and the anaesthesia (may have a file changing early next week)
 
#**AW asked about updated cardiovascular and the anaesthesia (may have a file changing early next week)
 
#**AW asked if the updates to cardiovascular were getting through to DL
 
#**AW asked if the updates to cardiovascular were getting through to DL

Latest revision as of 03:26, 12 August 2011

Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2011-07-29
Time: 12:00-1:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Woody Beeler (GWB) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
× George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
Jean Duteau (JD) Gordon Point Informatics
× Pete Gilbert (PG)
Alexander Henket (AH) E.Novation
Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
Patrick Loyd (PL) Gordon Point Informatics
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
× Anita Walden (AW) Duke
× Andy Stechishin (AS) Gordon Point Informatics
Rob Savage (RS)
Michael Tan (MT) NICTIZ
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings July 22
  3. Announce result of Steering Division Election
  4. Update on Action Items
  5. Notes from Don Lloyd
  6. Around the table
  7. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
    2. Discussion on SVN Strategy
      • Postponed until after ballot open
  8. Adjourn
    • Motion:

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 12:04 pm Eastern
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings July 22
    • Motion: Approve minutes as posted AS/PG unanimous
  3. Announce result of Steering Division Election
    • AS announced that Freida Hall was the candidate that received Publishing's vote.
  4. Action Items review
    • Andy's items - change date to next week
    • DL's item not due until September WGM (deadline 1 week prior)
  5. Notes from Don Lloyd
    • Normative Edition
      • GWB addressed an issue with artifact dependency tree, was broken fixed now last step prior to declare complete
    • Ballot
      • Received updates from Pharmacy, posting to preview
      • Change made to dependency tree
      • Numerous ballots were withdrawn
      • AW asked about updated cardiovascular and the anaesthesia (may have a file changing early next week)
      • AW asked if the updates to cardiovascular were getting through to DL
      • AW asked about EMS
  6. Adjourned 12:24 pm Eastern.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
  • AS will get a GForge project for the Publishing facilitator Guide updates
  • DL will update the Publishing Request form and the Notice of Intent to Ballot form to include a CMET list
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .