V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20110624

From HL7Wiki
Revision as of 04:10, 7 July 2011 by Astechishin (talk | contribs) (→‎Meeting Information)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2011-06-24
Time: 12:00-1:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Andy Stechishin (AS) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
Jean Duteau (JD) Gordon Point Informatics
Pete Gilbert (PG)
× Alexander Henket (AH) E.Novation
× Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
Patrick Loyd (PL) Gordon Point Informatics
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
Joginder Madra (JM) Gordon Point Informatics
Gregg Seppala (GS) Veteran's Administration
× Andy Stechishin (AS) Gordon Point Informatics
Rob Savage (RS)
× Michael Tan (MT)
Quorum Requirements Met: (yes/No)

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Role call and agenda
  3. Approve Minutes of previous meetings June 10 and June 17
  4. Approve PSS for Scratchpad Workspace
    • Joint project with Electronic Services
  5. How to handle updates to Publishing Facilitator Guide
  6. Notes from Don Lloyd
  7. Update on Reference by ID discussion
  8. Quality Dashboard - from SAIF
  9. Around the table
  10. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  11. Adjourn

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 12:08 pm Eastern
  2. Quality Dashboard - TSC Approval
    • SAIF project requirement - dashboard passing will be a requirement of all SAIF projects
  3. Approve Minutes of previous meetings June 10 and June 17
    • Motion: Approve June 10 minutes AK/AH unanimous
    • Motion: Approve June 17 DL/AK unanimous
  4. Approve PSS for Scratchpad Workspace
    • Joint project with Electronic Services
    • Motion: Accept PSS DL/AH unanimous
  5. How to handle updates to Publishing Facilitator Guide
    • AS discussed various means to get updates for the PFG collected and added
      • For Comment Ballot
      • GForge site with Tracker
    • The group did not feel balloting the PFG was warranted
    • AS would get a GForge project created so that items could be entered and tracked
  6. Notes from Don Lloyd
    • Sunday is NIB deadline
    • NE update GWB reviewed QA analysis, believe all content is in place clean QA report except CPM domain (Gunther Shadow uses a unique generator), will take Gunther's generated schemas and drop them in at the very end. GWB is reviewing some vocab errors that will be cleaned up. Should be complete next week
  7. Update on Reference by ID discussion
  8. Around the table
  9. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  10. Adjourned 1:03 pm Eastern.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
  • AS will get a GForge project for the Publishing facilitator Guide updates
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .