V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20110325

From HL7Wiki
Revision as of 05:58, 8 April 2011 by Astechishin (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2011-03-25
Time: 12:00-1:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Andy Stechishin (AS) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
Jean Duteau (JD) Gordon Point Informatics
Pete Gilbert (PG)
× Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
Patrick Loyd (PL) Gordon Point Informatics
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
Joginder Madra (JM) Gordon Point Informatics
Mary-Kay McDaniel (MK)
Dale Nelson (DN)
× Gregg Seppala (GS) Veteran's Administration
× Andy Stechishin (AS) Gordon Point Informatics
Rob Savage (RS)
Anita Walden (AW) Duke University
× Ken McCaslin (KM) Quest
× Becky Angelis (BA)
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings March 18
  3. Board Appointed Chair position
    • Proposal from T3SD
  4. CMET Administration
    • Decision from MnM
  5. CDA Consolidation Project report
  6. Notes from Don Lloyd
  7. Around the table
  8. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  9. Adjourn

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 12:06 pm Eastern
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings March 18
    • Motion: Approve as posted (AK/GS) KM abstain 3-0-1
  3. Board Appointed Chair position
    • Proposal from T3SD
      • KM provided background
      • AS spoke about proposal for Jane Curry to fulfill this role
      • Group in general agreement, need to get V2 Publishing agreement also
  4. CMET Administration
    • Decision from MnM
      • AS gave update
      • AS will schedule meeting to start transition
      • AK will discuss on Wednesday SAIF program meeting
  5. CDA Consolidation Project report
    • PG not on call
    • IG may be submitted on April 8
  6. Notes from Don Lloyd
    • GWB had resolved issue with RMIM designer and handling of blue classes, over weekend will republish models
    • Sunday is content deadline
    • Issues with annexes appears fixed
    • Thumbnail graphic generate (incorrect file suffix) fixed also
    • New CMETs from Clinical Statement had some issues on naming
    • A few items dropped out of balloting EHR MRES dropped out of ballot (was comment only) - 30 ballots
  7. Around the table
    • GS
      • Issue in past within PA have appointment schedule and appointment cancel. Become normative and is removed from ballot. However, these items are referenced from the ballot. GS is repackaging so these are included to provide information so people do not need to find the NE to understand the balloted material
  8. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  9. Adjourned 12:52 pm Eastern.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .