V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20090805

From HL7Wiki
Revision as of 04:54, 12 August 2009 by Astechishin (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

Wednesday, August 5, 2009 -- 4:00 PM Eastern

Present

Beeler, Gilbert, Harding, Kreisler, Lloyd, McDaniel, Stechishin, Savage

Agenda

Call to order at 4:05

Review Minutes of July 29, 2009

Austin/Pete 6-0-0

Notes from Don

  • Most of the ballot content is close based on feedback received
  • The generator run is clean from errors
  • Still need updated CMET preface from Dale
  • Wondered if anyone had any issues with the left-hand Table of Contents
    • Following a change received JavaScript error: folders tree undefined
    • May have to do with set top frame-text
    • No one on call had encountered the issue, Don requested that if it was encountered, any debugging information would be appreciated

Woody

Woody provided some history to the group on MIF/MIF-Lite/XHTML licensing issues and the resolution that was accepted by the Tooling Work Group. Tooling has agreed to move the XHTML namespace which would require a change to every MIF produced as well as every source file and the transforms. The version of the MIF to implement this change is MIF 2.5. Woody stated that the 2.5 version of the MIF was waiting for some work to complete prior to it being used in the generation and publishing process and the window for implementing this change kept slipping. Woody committed to the task and completed the necessary changes over the previous weekend. He was waiting on a note from Lloyd Mckenzie confirming that the changes were successful but intends to use the new version of the MIF and generator for the current cycle ballot. The primary advantage is the ability to publish MIF-Lite files for use by the Static Model Designer and other tools.

Austin

  • Working on tracking down the complete infomation for all CMETs
  • Asked Don if the 2.x implementation guide was acceptable, was worried there may be some problems creating PDF

Pete

A question, in the Quality Measures document, Bob Dolin had definition that he wanted to appear in the main document body as part of the ballot. However, "Core Glossary" is appearing as text at the start of the definition and Pete would like to suppress. Each has a glist with a gitem.

  • Woody's comments:
    • Transform is inserting text when formatting
    • Each glossary entry has a switch specifying either domain or core glossary
    • There is a need for a 3rd format
      • if it occurs for a definition, drop "core glossary" and "return to glossary index"

Pete then had some questions about the processing of the model. When the model was corrected, some attribute descriptions disappeared. There is a need to check with Bob to ensure the correct model is being used. Austin offered that once the XML file was created, it must be included with the Visio file.

Woody

  • Final note: needs the generator source from Don
  • The vocabulary and RIM files are both completed and posted.

Adjourned at 4:55