Todd Cooper has been a medical device software architect for over 20 years. As President of Breakthrough Solutions Foundry, Inc., Todd has focused his activities over the last 10 years on standards-based medical device connectivity. This includes helping companies sort out the confusing standards organization landscape and determine how best to position their products to play in this world, as well as provide a complete set of software engineering services.
Todd serves as a Co-Chair for the Health Care Devices (DEV) WG, as well as numberous of leadership roles within the medical device informatics and health I.T. standards community, including the following:
- Co-Chair, IHE Patient Care Device (PCD) Domain
- Convenor, ISO TC217 WG7 Health Informatics - Devices
- Co-Chair, HL7 Health Care Devices (DEV) SIG
- Chair, IEEE EMBS 11073 Medical Device Communication General Committee
- Board, ANSI Health Information Technology Standards Panel (HITSP)
- Co-Chair, ISO/IEC JWG7 Risk Management of I.T. Networks Integrating medical devices.
Todd Cooper may be contacted at:
- Breakthrough Solutions Foundry, Inc.
- 12127 Ragweed Street
- San Diego, CA 92129-4103
- (E) firstname.lastname@example.org
- (P) +1 858.435.0729
- (Skype) ToddCooperX73