Ringholm is based in the Netherlands, our training/consultancy activities are focused on Europe. Ringholm is a member of 5 affiliate organizations. During WGMs I'm mostly active in WGs Application Implementation and Design (of which I'm a co-chair), and the Education.
- Rob Verburg, RadboudUMC, koppeling tussen Epic en Castor EDC 
- Doel: DRE - Dynamic Research Environment. Ernst de Bel heeft daarin de conclusie getrokken om geen V2/V3 daar meer voor in te zetten. Samenwerking met Abel Enthoven. Noodzaak voor flexibele dataopslag en retrieval. Dat werd Castor EDC een commercieel cloudoplossing. Epic is bronsysteem. Epic levert een reportingdatabase/datawarehouse Clarity en daaruit worden gegeven geput. Voor de huidige opzet zijn alleen FHIR Resources gebruikt met een hoog maturity level.
- Lenel James, Payers FHIR work
- DD 2016: Tomas Stæhr Berg, Systematic A/S, DK, HAPI prifile absed code gen
- JGZ v3 (Kyndylan Nienhuis, NL, email@example.com)
- Monday 9-9:40
- xxxxxxxxx 1
- xxxxxxxxx 2
- Sebastien Letelier (Hacking Health, France), Disruptive hackers, the power to change the world of healthcare (Wednesday, 11:15-11:55 slot, 40mins)
- Innovation in healthcare is on the way and we are, as developers, the guys who make this happens. But the only way to do it well is to do it in collaboration with users (health professionals and patients) and put the power of APIs and agility to easily build simple tools that people want.
- Alexander Henket (Nictiz, Netherlands), Dutch Personal Health Environment Project (20 mins, Thursday 09:00-09:40 slot)
- Nictiz is working with the Dutch Patient Federation, Ministry of Health and many parties in the field on a Personal Health Environment or Personal Health Record. There is a FHIR component to it all, in addition to organizational, legal and infrastructural issues. Primary initial focus: medication, lab, allergy-intolerances, self assessments, letters. In the slipstream of that the more general resources patient, care provider, organization. It's a project that could be viewed upon as Argonaut if you will. Relevance for implementers and people with similar projects that include many stakeholders.
- Amir Mehrkar (Orion Health, UK), the English INTEROPen interoperability movement (20, Thursday 09:00-09:40 slot)
- Amir co-founded the English NHS interoperability movement called www.INTEROPen.com (@INTEROPenAPI) which has as its first founding project a FHIR programme of work geared at establishing a national set of FHIR profiles for patient care across all care settings, with the purpose of real implementation by vendors and provider care organisations. Amir wil share the lessons and challenges, how they started it, and where they are with this, picking up on the methods of working together to define the profiles, an approach to clinical validation and how we have garnered support from national influencers. We are still learning how to do this best and so it would be great to seek feedback from the audience too.
- Oliver Krauss (FH Hagenberg, Austria), FHIR workflow to support tumor boards (20, Thursday 11:15-11:55 slot)
- Collaborative Interdisciplinary Medical Boards (KIMBO) is a project with our partner CGM Austria. In it we are working on interoperable tumor boards between different hospital organizations and general practicioners. We describe the workflow of a tumor board using the FHIR-Plan Definition resource and apply some automation to the process as well.
- Susan Collins (IBM Watson health, Ireland) Watson Health on FHIR (20 mins, Thursday 11:15-11:55 slot)
- An overview of how IBM Watson Health are using FHIR to support delivering cognitive and analytic insights to mobile apps. The presentation will delve into details on patterns of using FHIR for supporting analytics and how we are looking to enable existing Natural Language Processing services via FHIR.
- 4-5 tool presentaties, Friday 9:00-10:25
- Lloyd McKenzie, IG publishing tool
- I don't have any tools I'm solely responsible for, but I'm happy to demo some of the updated validator capabilities and/or the new IG publishing tooling.
- Michel Rutten Forge new features Ik kan en wil wel iets vertellen over nieuwe features in Forge, bijv. profiles on profiles. Details volgen nog
- David Hay, ClinFHIR
- First impression is that this demo is very much focused on the tool, whereas the purpose of the track would be more on clinicians/interop/fhir, what should they know, how to be involved, what’s the datamodel, what’s profiling etc. Agree?
- Brad Genereaux, RESTful DICOM related toools
- I have tools I can speak to that relate to RESTful DICOM equivalent standard, which is called by FHIR resources. They are not my tools, but I know them and they are open source. Does that sound relevant to your query?
- Pascal Pfiffner, Validation
- "Is this mostly for tools or also client libraries? I’m maintaining the Swift and the Python FHIR clients, is that something to demo? Both do validation to a degree (superfluous, missing-mandatory and wrongly typed keys). I use the Python client in the Shell to quickly validate FHIR JSON files, but I wouldn’t call it a validator."
- James Agnew, HAPI based FHIR database
- I would love to grab a spot if possible to demo a new HAPI based FHIR database we are planning on launching around the time of DevDays.
- Alexander Henket,ART-DÉCOR and Simplifier
- Building towards integrating ART-DECOR and Simplifier capabilities
- Christiaan Knaap, Spark
- "Ik zoek eigenlijk nog een plek om de nieuwe Spark te tonen. Zou denk ik goed passen op donderdag 11:15 Room 1. Past nl. wel goed als vervolg op de sessie van Ewout die daarvoor zit. De vorm waarin dat moet weet ik nog niet. Het hoeft niet alleen maar Spark – plugging te zijn, kan bv. ook inhoudelijk over “FHIR Server implementatie” met Spark als voorbeeld."
- Grahame Grieve, electric FHIR client
- I'll have a new tool to demo in this slot by then - for now, let's call it the electric FHIR client.
- Bryn Rhodes, ad-hoc CQL execution
- I do have an ad-hoc CQL execution environment that would be fun to demonstrate. It's not FHIR specifically, but with the right plugin, we can use it to query FHIR servers.
- Lloyd McKenzie, IG publishing tool
- Friday 10:30-11:10 ???
- Alexander Henket (Nictiz, the Netherlands), Building towards integrating ART-DECOR and Simplifier capabilities (20)
- Nictiz has, based on the Personal Health Environment project, an acute tooling issue. We solve this partly within ART-DECOR, our platform of choice for specifications, and partly outside of ART-DECOR using Simplifier based on our brand new cooperation with Furore to this end. The challenge is to seamlessly bring together functional and technical artifacts in a consistent package that satisfies needs at various levels."