Ringholm is based in the Netherlands, our training/consultancy activities are focused on Europe. Ringholm is a member of 5 affiliate organizations. During WGMs I'm mostly active in WGs Application Implementation and Design (of which I'm a co-chair), and the Education.
- Rob Verburg, RadboudUMC, koppeling tussen Epic en Castor EDC 
- Doel: DRE - Dynamic Research Environment. Ernst de Bel heeft daarin de conclusie getrokken om geen V2/V3 daar meer voor in te zetten. Samenwerking met Abel Enthoven. Noodzaak voor flexibele dataopslag en retrieval. Dat werd Castor EDC een commercieel cloudoplossing. Epic is bronsysteem. Epic levert een reportingdatabase/datawarehouse Clarity en daaruit worden gegeven geput. Voor de huidige opzet zijn alleen FHIR Resources gebruikt met een hoog maturity level.
- Lenel James, Payers FHIR work
- DD 2016: Tomas Stæhr Berg, Systematic A/S, DK, HAPI prifile absed code gen
- JGZ v3 (Kyndylan Nienhuis, NL, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Michael van der Zel, FHIR and RDF
- Alexander Henket, Dutch Personal Health Environment Project (20)
- Nictiz is working with the Dutch Patient Federation, Ministry of Health and many parties in the field on a Personal Health Environment or Personal Health Record. There is a FHIR component to it all, in addition to organizational, legal and infrastructural issues. Primary initial focus: medication, lab, allergy-intolerances, self assessments, letters. In the slipstream of that the more general resources patient, care provider, organization. It's a project that could be viewed upon as Argonaut if you will. Relevance for implementers and people with similar projects that include many stakeholders.
- Amir Mehrkar, the English INTEROPen interoperability movement (20)
- Amir co-founded the English NHS interoperability movement called www.INTEROPen.com (@INTEROPenAPI) which has as its first founding project a FHIR programme of work geared at establishing a national set of FHIR profiles for patient care across all care settings, with the purpose of real implementation by vendors and provider care organisations. Amir wil share the lessons and challenges, how they started it, and where they are with this, picking up on the methods of working together to define the profiles, an approach to clinical validation and how we have garnered support from national influencers. We are still learning how to do this best and so it would be great to seek feedback from the audience too.
- Oliver krauss (FH Hagenberg), FHIR workflow to support tumor boards (20, with option for 40)
- Collaborative Interdisciplinary Medical Boards (KIMBO) is a project with our partner CGM Austria. In it we are working on interoperable tumor boards between different hospital organizations and general practicioners. We describe the workflow of a tumor board using the FHIR-Plan Definition resource and apply some automation to the process as well.
- Sebastien Letelier, Hacking Health (Wednesday, 11:15-11:55, 40mins)
- 4-5 tool presentaties, Friday 9-10:25
- Alexander Henket, Building towards integrating ART-DECOR and Simplifier capabilities (20)
- Nictiz has, based on the Personal Health Environment project, an acute tooling issue. We solve this partly within ART-DECOR, our platform of choice for specifications, and partly outside of ART-DECOR using Simplifier based on our brand new cooperation with Furore to this end. The challenge is to seamlessly bring together functional and technical artifacts in a consistent package that satisfies needs at various levels."