Pete is looking for a job.
Pete was an Informatics Analyst for Altarum Institute (2008-2009)
He worked on:
- Health Information Exchanges (South Central Michigan)
- Public Health Interfaces for the Michigan Department of Community Health
Pete was an Interface Analyst for Trinity Health (2005-2008)
Technical Publications Manager for HL7 for nearly two years (2004-2005).
Systems Analyst for Ford Motor Company's Occupational Health and Safety Department for 15+ years.
Chapter editor of V2.7 Chapter 5 - Queries.
Certified Clinical Documentation Architecture Specialist.
Certified Version 2.6
Certified Cloverleaf Developer (Level 2).
Publishing Facilitator for Structured Documents.
Occasionally contributes to the following HL7 Committees:
- Infrastructure and Messaging
- Public Health and Emergency Response
- Electronic Health Records
- Structured Documents
Currently working on a Masters in Medical Informatics degree at Northwestern University. Target completion date is June 2010.