US Realm Task Force
The US Realm Task Force is developing a process to manage a portfolio of US Realm standards products as a Product Line. Projects come and go, but products need to be managed on an ongoing basis. Along with managing the projects developing US Realm products, HL7 needs to manage a growing line of US Realm products.
Leadership: Austin Kreisler, Ken McCaslin
- Projects become US Realm DSTU projects
- New projects initiated sponsored by appropriate groups such as ITS and Templates to develop universal equivalents.
- US Realm DSTU's will need to align with universal version prior to going normative
- Identify appropriate work groups to be involved in the various universal realm projects
- Get buy-in from those work groups to advance these universal projects.
- US Real Product Line project initiated to put tighter project management controls on HL7 end for the variety of US Realm HL7 projects
- Need to compile a list of all US Realm projects (planned, active and possibly even closed projects)
- Need to craft appropriate
- Establish a content review group to look at various content issues
- Needs to be done in a call or two over the course of the next couple of weeks
- Coordination with other groups may take longer