This is the main page of the HL7 Tooling Board-appointed Committee.
The mission of the Tooling Committee is to oversee the tools that facilitate the development, adoption and use of HL7 standards, according to the requirements of the HL7 Board and membership needs.
- The [HL7 tooling committee page] provides a detailed description of the committee, co-chair information and links to minutes and presentations
- The [HL7 Tools index] provides a location to download the most recent version of the HL7-associated tools.
- The [HL7 List] is a list server hosting discussions related to tooling
- The [HL7 home page] (GForge) is a project tracking site which allows management of HL7 tools including bug tracking, feature requests and publication of releases.
- Note: This site is still in development. Tracking items are not actively monitored