This is the main page of the HL7 Tooling Committee, a Board-appointed Committee.
The mission of the Tooling Committee is to oversee the tools that facilitate the development, adoption and use of HL7 standards, according to the requirements of the HL7 Board and membership needs.
- The HL7 tooling committee page provides a detailed description of the committee, co-chair information and links to minutes and presentations
- The HL7 Tooling Committee List is a list server hosting discussions related to tooling
- The HL7 Tools index provides a location to download the most recent version of the HL7-associated tools.
- The HL7 Project Homebase on GForge is a project tracking site which allows management of HL7 tools including bug tracking, feature requests and publication of releases.
- Note: This site is still in development, but tracking items for the common HL7 tools will be routinely monitored, although not necessarily daily.
- Model Interchange Format (MIF)
- XML ITS R1 schema tooling issues
- WYSIWYG Editor Component for Tools
- Conversion of CVS Repository to Subversion
- Subversion FAQs
- Mission & Charter
- Installing and Configuring HL7 Tools
- HL7 Tooling FAQs
- The HL7 Tools index provides a somewhat-dated summary of HL7-supported tools, and links to the location to download the most recent versions.
- Source Code for most HL7 Tools is at The HL7 Subversion Site
- Support page for Vocabulary Submission Tools
- Creating and Using a Document Tab Control on HL7 Wiki
- HL7 Tooling Collaborative
- HTC Tools Roadmap
- Eclipse Tools Installation Instructions (for tools users)
- Tooling committee is currently reviewing HTC Position document: MIF, Repositories & HL7 Work practices