This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "Templates Registry Pilot"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 25: Line 25:
  
 
=Project Process=
 
=Project Process=
* Weekly telecon Thursday at 4pmE using Tooling's telecon +1 770-657-9270; Participant PassCode: 970387#  
+
* Weekly telecon Tuesday at 5pmE using Tooling's telecon +1 770-657-9270; Participant PassCode: 970387#  
 
* https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/211190546
 
* https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/211190546
  

Revision as of 21:06, 13 July 2010

Sponsored by Templates WG and Co-Sponsored by Tooling, Patient Care, Structured Documents -

Project scope

  • In this project we will create a pilot template registry based on the business requirements established by the Template Workgroup and pilot its use with templates from CDA Implementation Guides and other HL7 Artifacts from IHE, HL7, HITSP, NHS, NICTIZ or other interested parties. This project will use a minimal repository design and implementation to only support the template registry pilot. We will implement this as an OHT Forge project and will consider making it an OHT Charter project if there is sufficient bandwidth after the pilot is completed. The project will develop a set of recommendations for the next steps and development of actual templates registry in accordance with HL7 tooling process.

Action Items

  • Wendy Huang will pull together the current metadata definitions from the DSTU and contact users and get their input as well as from the Business Requirements document by June 24th with Rob McClure
  • Keith Boone will start working on the formal metadata requirements, and modeling the process of registration with Mark Shafarman as a reviewer - May 27th
  • Rob McClure to fill in a page for Terminology Strategy by May 27th
  • Richard Kavanagh to update the project Participants Completed
  • Jane Curry will pull together the current high level description of the Shared Artifact Repository and post on the wiki and also add some notes on the registration metadata for templates by March 4th - finished March 11
  • Mark Shafarman will make available the white paper of the Infoway document as soon as he has made it generic by March 25th
  • Mark Shafarman - align terminology DCM ISO by March 25nd
  • Mark completed updating the links to the templates documents have all been corrected to use the Gforge copies of the documents - and Mark will check that all relevant documents have been uploaded to the project's Gforge site. Note that these now include the link to the "SDO" version of the powerpoint of the Infoway white paper, as well as the link to the original Templates DSTU)
  • Richard Kavanagh will contact all the potential developers and determine what skills and capacity is to make a decision on the technical platform by April 29
  • John Roberts will add discussion to the Templates Registration Business Process requirement to accommodate a statement of use to the approvals by June 24, 2010
  • Keith Boone will start some targeted e-mails to get the conversation going offline about the proposed technical requirements and next steps - will review results on May 27th
  • Mark Shafarman will post the Plan for Rio - status update & work items May 6th Done by Mark via email before the May WGM.
  • Mark Shafarman will post Keith's draft current technical document April 30. Done by Keith before May WGM.
  • Srinath Vala will determine the extent to which he can share the VA's work with this project by May 6th. Done prior to posting basic overview on this Wiki.
  • A new item for the June 17th Templates Registry conference call: HL7 Project Planning requires an update of the Templates Registry Project Scope Statement. Draft completed June 17 2010
  • Wendy Huang sent out a request for suggested updates to the Business Requirements document by June 20th
  • Srinath Vala will conduct a walk-thru of his work on Templates with the VA (see above) on the June 24th, 2010, Templates Registry conference call.
  • Update Templates WG Mission and Charter - Note: this belongs with the Templates Work Group, but it is located here for 'single-point' access.

Project Process

  • Standing Agenda Items
    • Review of project plan and action items
    • Opportunity to ask questions and answers

Project objectives and deliverables

The intent is to build a basic working registry and register a set of existing templates to explore the technical difficulty of

  • Deliverables
  • Technical Requirements
  • Implementation - build an initial registry
  • Testing - Register a set existing of templates
  • Identify Requirements for Updating Templates DSTU
  • Recommendations for next steps and development of registry

Links to relevant documents

  • Templates Registry Pilot Gforge home page

http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/templatesreg/docman/

  • Project Scope Document:

http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/5419/6831/TemplatesRegistryPilot.projectscopestatement.v05

  • Templates DSTU (note this is an HTML zipfile: extract to directories, then open)

http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/5479/6928/DSTU_Templates.zip

  • Templates Registry Business Requirements Document:

http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/5307/6512/Templatesregistrybusreqdraftforpeerreview.092009.doc

  • Templates Registry Business Requirements Presentation:

http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/5308/6513/HL7TemplateRegBusRequirements.092109.ppt

  • Document from Infoway with some relevant work:

http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/5478/6927/20100120StandardizingClinicalConceptRepresentationv5forSDOCommunity.final.zip

  • ISO DCM draft as of March 4 2010:

http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/5510/6995/ISO_215-WG1-DCM13972-DraftContentv02.doc

Participants

Template Registry Users

People who will make use of the registry once it is created and populated
Name Email Notes
Ewout Kramer e.kramer@furore.com
Michael van der Zel m.van.der.zel@ict.umcg.nl
Gaby Jewell gjewell@cerner.com
Mark Roche mrochemd@gmail.com
William Goossen williamtfgoossen@cs.com
Anneke Goossen agoossen@results4care.nl
Rob McClure rmclure@apelon.com
Frank Oemig frank.oemig@agfa.com
John Roberts john.a.roberts@tn.gov
Larry Reis larrywreis@cs.com
Sarah Gaunt sarahgaunt@nehta.gov.au

Template Registry Annotators

People willing to add meta data to registered templates
Name Email Notes
William Goossen williamtfgoossen@cs.com
Anneke Goossen agoossen@results4care.nl

Template Registry Liasons

People willing to act as liaisons to other groups within HL7
Name Email Notes
Ann Wrightson ann.wrightson@wales.nhs.uk Liaison to SOA WG - who have other registry projects under way
Liaison to (SA)EAF - for information framework
Anneke Goossen agoossen@results4care.nl Liaison to DCM project

Template Registry Developers

People who can assist in the design, development or hosting of the registry service
Name Email Notes
Keith Boone keith.boone@ge.com
Richard Kavanagh richard.kavanagh@nhs.net
William Goossen williamtfgoossen@cs.com
Rob McClure rmclure@apelon.com
Michael van der Zel m.van.der.zel@ict.umcg.nl
Christel Daniel christel.daniel@crc.jussieu.fr Special interest in binding template to terminology servers and in managing national extensions, context French pEHR project
David Ouagne david.ouange@spim.jussieu.fr Special interest in binding template to terminology servers and in managing national extensions – context French pEHR project
Srinath Vala srinath.vala@va.gov
Srinivas Velamuri svelamur@ifmc.org

Template Registry Contributors

People willing to register their templates within the registry
Name Email Notes
Ewout Kramer e.kramer@furore.com
William Goossen Williamtfgoossen@cs.com
Rita Altamore Rita.Altamore@doh.wa.gov
Michael van der Zel m.van.der.zel@ict.umcg.nl
Sarah Gaunt sarahgaunt@nehta.gov.au
Christel Daniel christel.daniel@crc.jussieu.fr
Richard Kavanagh richard.kavanagh@nhs.net HL7 Templates from the NHS,plus openEHR Archetypes

Sub-Projects